No Mellow Yellow for the winners? (1 Viewer)

TR

Nitro Member
It looked like Doug and Tommy both had Gatorade bottles to drink and not the Mellow Yellow piss water. Anybody else catch that?

So, are Mello Yellow logos gonna be removed from the final races of this season? Maybe the winners drink out of a Camping World canteen? heh

It looked like Doug and Tommy both had Gatorade bottles to drink and not the Mellow Yellow piss water. Anybody else catch that?
They didn't even have faucet water at the Gators.

That was blue Powerade. You really think NHRA is going to F-up a lawsuit. I believe they will be mellow yellow until the
last pair of nitro cars go thru the traps in 2020.

If camping world is the new sponsor effective now, coke must have cut funds already, basis for lawsuit, all naming rights null and void on their part, why would anyone still give airtime to someone not paying for it

That was blue Powerade. You really think NHRA is going to F-up a lawsuit. I believe they will be mellow yellow until the
last pair of nitro cars go thru the traps in 2020.

You may be correct, but they were small bottles and their hands did cover up the label, one was red and one was grape. Either way it wasn't the Mellow Yellow piss water they had been giving out. Just seemed like a way to stick it to Coke since Gatorade is a Pepsi product. Just saying.

You may be correct, but they were small bottles and their hands did cover up the label, one was red and one was grape. Either way it wasn't the Mellow Yellow piss water they had been giving out. Just seemed like a way to stick it to Coke since Gatorade is a Pepsi product. Just saying.
I saw photos of Doug and Tommy, and it was Powerade. There is know way the lawyers for NHRA are going let them (NHRA) play
dumb ass games with Coke. I think NHRA is smarter than that. I think??? LOL

I saw photos of Doug and Tommy, and it was Powerade. There is know way the lawyers for NHRA are going let them (NHRA) play
dumb ass games with Coke. I think NHRA is smarter than that. I think??? LOL

I have to agree with you , I saw the pictures at the podium, must be getting old.

I saw logos on the starting line on the track surface for Powerade. Maybe they were scheduled to promote it in the St. Louis area. Also NHRA will do all they were scheduled to do this season as far as promotion if they want to keep their side of the bargain with Coke.

I was wrong. Matt has a bottle of Powerade.
1601943398990.png

Photo courtesy of Competition Plus

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back