Any news on.......... (1 Viewer)

As of today Erica is still working on getting sponsors...
I havent heard anything on Richie.

well, erica's old team has a killer car settin' in the shop on jack stands and they need some cash. if she didnt burn her bridges with VC than perhaps a reunion could happen !!

That didn't take long, huh Roy? I can't answer your question but I saw both numerous times this past weekend in Pomona.

Just a point in everyday life: NEVER, ever burn bridges. This fickle society changes it's mind more often than Redskins owner Dan Snyder.

The best quote I heard from the Ponoma weekend:

"You meet the same ppl on the way up, as you do on the way down."
ACE

well, erica's old team has a killer car settin' in the shop on jack stands and they need some cash. if she didnt burn her bridges with VC than perhaps a reunion could happen !!

Maybe Erica needs to ask dad to step back and take it upon her self to mend those bridges, most people in society are forgiving even VC.

The Bravo Brands (Slammers Milk) was having money problems and backed out of their deal with Victor, about a year after Erica left, so she probably would still be out of a ride. What saved Dave Connally, and Jeg Coughlin, was that TORCO stepped up for Dave, and JEGs mail order did the same for Jeg. We all know what happened this year with TORCO, so now Dave is also out of a ride.

That picture kinda looks like brother and sister, except for Richie's hair of course.Just an observation , heh heh

It's no wonder that the Enders' don't post here anymore.

That's the quote of the thread.

I'd sure like to see Richie and Erica back out in a Mopar. They're both excellent drivers. If Chrylser is interested in selling vehicles based on their investment in NHRA drag racing it would be wise of them to have a couple 'young guns' reaching out to younger customers. The wise money would have Mopar fielding a second car out of the Johnson camp. They're easily the most competitive and consistent Mopar entry.

Everyone here has a real short memory. The Enders left VC because the sponsor Slammers wanted 100% percent control over money made by promoting Erica regardless of who made the deal. They also at the time already delinquent on there payments. Gregg said no and there response was that she wasn't driving for them. If Jeg hadn't stepped in they would have no cars right now at VC.

Everyone here has a real short memory. The Enders left VC because the sponsor Slammers wanted 100% percent control over money made by promoting Erica regardless of who made the deal. They also at the time already delinquent on there payments. Gregg said no and there response was that she wasn't driving for them. If Jeg hadn't stepped in they would have no cars right now at VC.

When you sign up with a sponsor there is a contract. In that contract it states where all funding goes. The only way it changes if all parties agree. I'm sure VC and EE had a binding contract with Slammers.

When you sign up with a sponsor there is a contract. In that contract it states where all funding goes. The only way it changes if all parties agree. I'm sure VC and EE had a binding contract with Slammers.

I remember after Slammers pulled out, that Victor had stated he was considering his legal options, meaning law suit. I have never heard if he went through with filing suit.

I agree with you, that JEG's is the one saving VC.

Hey Mike,

Victor's a smart dude. I think the prospect of suing a company whose only physical asset was a warehouse full of rapidly spoiling dairy products probably didn't make a lot of sense to him when he looked into it.

Brian

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back