Any fans of Smokey and the Bandit? (1 Viewer)

I still always say "That ain't nuthin' but pure, old-fashioned communism" whenever I am confronted with a situation that doesn't suit me. You gotta love Buford T. Justice.

Here's another:

"Son, the first thing I am gonna do when I get home is smack your mama in the mouth cuz there ain't no way in hell you came from my loins."

As a youngster, when I saw Fred in Smokey and the Bandit then Flash on the Dukes of Hazzard, well I just had to have a Bassett hound.

EDIT: Smokey and the Bandit is also Tony Stewart's favorite movie. He has it on DVD and watches it all the time in his motorhome on race weekends.

:D So, I'm not THAT weird for occasionally still singing to myself "It was the 43rd Annual Convention of the Grand Mystic Royal Order of the Nobles of the Ali Babba Temple of the Shrine."?

Kinda like when everyone could recite the ingredients of a Whopper? Or, was that a Big Mac?

Hush Puppies! Hell yeah, add me to the list. Great movies, with great actors. Reynolds, Field, Gleason, and even Reed.....another American iconic movie in my opinion.

"Well, thank you, Mr. Bandit. And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I've ever pursued. Now that the mutual bullsh!t is over, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU SOMB!TCH?"

"Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker."

"Hey daddy, look at that big ugly alligator!"
"That reminds me, I gotta call your mama tonight."
:D

"Boy, when we get home, remind me to slap yo mama, because there ain't no way you ever came from my loins." ... or something like that. I love that line.

Anybody remember this???

smokey.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back