Snake And Mongoose (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Finally broke away and took my Mother to see the movie .
It was good but I can't understand why some of the old footage was blurry and even some of the scenes the actors faces looked like Pizzas .
Saw it at the RAVE theater a nice theater .

Anyone else notice anything about the film ?
Other than that is was well written and the acting was good .
Took me way back .
No one will ever forget Tom winning Indy for his son . The movie was very emotional at the end just like it was in real life .

I thought I saw something about a Sequel in the credits .

I'm going to go see it again cause it's good and the credits said the Harrell 69 Camaro was in it but I never saw it .

I saw Snake and Mongoose in St Louis a couple of weeks ago when I was there for the race. You can tell they had a very limited budget and only about 10 days to shoot it. For what they were working with, they did a good job, but nothing about the film felt big time or major. It had the look and feel of a Disney or Lifetime movie.

Now, go see Rush. THAT is how you make a movie about racing and the personalities involved!

I saw Snake and Mongoose in St Louis a couple of weeks ago when I was there for the race. You can tell they had a very limited budget and only about 10 days to shoot it. For what they were working with, they did a good job, but nothing about the film felt big time or major. It had the look and feel of a Disney or Lifetime movie.

Now, go see Rush. THAT is how you make a movie about racing and the personalities involved!

can't wait to see them both; ron howard is one of the best.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back