Snake and Mongoose Movie (1 Viewer)

Some minor inaccuracies are to be expected. After all it IS a hollywood movie. My only fear is if they turn a 6 second race into a 40 second ordeal, with shots of the drivers sawing back & forth on the wheel, while looking over at the other driver, and shifting every 15 seconds...

We've all seen the Frankie & Annette Beach Party Drag movies :eek:

Or how bout that Kenny Bernstein commercial where it takes off like a Rocket, and sounds like a PS truck?

Im freaking out a little bit right now! I just got a call from the casting agency and I've been invited to the set on Monday!!! A NITROMATER will be on set of the Snake and Mongoose Movie Monday!!! WOO HOO!!! Im so excited to be a part of this huge event! FAMOSO HERE I COME!!!

A drag racing fan in a drag racing movie what more could you ask for. Have a great time.

Brian, have a good time this week. If you lived in the Bakersfield area the moive company has ads on the tv stations looking for people this week.

Brian, have a good time this week. If you lived in the Bakersfield area the moive company has ads on the tv stations looking for people this week.

I love this sport, if any film company makes a movie about the sport i love, i will be behind it 100%. sure they will be inaccurateices in the movie. but my GOD someone is willing to put up the money to make a movie about this sport! If i was ANY closer, i would be there daily to support this.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back