Angelle DQ'd? (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
My brother said Angelle was DQ'd but wasn't sure why. Anybody know? NHRA.com won't load for me.

Augh! That's been a long time since that's happened to her. I know it's happened in qaulifying but this is the first time I've heard of it happening in eliminations. :mad: :eek:

We were picked for a random weigh-in at the Great Bend LODRS and we had to add 20 pounds of balast to it.

I heard Allan announce it right now.

If they come up light at the scales, they just lose points for that round, not the whole event, right?

So much for my pick the pros. I'll have like 5 points this weekend. :eek:

If they come up light at the scales, they just lose points for that round, not the whole event, right?

So much for my pick the pros. I'll have like 5 points this weekend. :eek:

She came up light.. so was DQ'd that the same as a round loss & she is done for the day.. If you picked her in the contest its a lost point for you...

My brother said Angelle was DQ'd but wasn't sure why. Anybody know? NHRA.com won't load for me.

Why do some of you try to get your results from NHRAs site? You can go direct to the source, dragracecentral.com Those are the guys that are actually in the tower posting the results. Their site always works.

Jay

She came up light.. so was DQ'd that the same as a round loss & she is done for the day.. If you picked her in the contest its a lost point for you...

Well, at least she doesn't lose her qaulifying points. That's a shame that she got DQ'd. I was pulling for her, as I always do.

Last edited:
She was madder than hell when she was interviewed on television too.

I agree at her being mad... however "WHO" should she be mad AT? If she is just pizzed at the whole situation.. then I agree & feel bad for her.. but I hope she's not gonna say the scales are wrong, etc...

I don't agree with her saying "Now everyone will think we cheat" I for one, think Angelle and her team are as honest as anyone can be.. She was emotional in the interview, & cant blame her.. its a SH***Y deal

I posted this most likley dumb question over on Angelle's site and I'll ask it here. Did they scale the bike facing into the wind or away from the wind? The reason I ask is because I've seen literally dozens of funny cars and pro stock cars get scaled. They'll be light facing away from the wind and be over the legal limit facing into the wind. That little breeze can supply enough lift to artificially effect the scale. When they interviewed Angelle, I couldn't help but notice that the wind really seemed to be blowing. Could this affect a PSM just like F/C or PSC? Just wondering.

no one else came up light. you can cry all you want angelle. oh let me guess. i guess the scales are wrong because big bad team $humacher always wins right:)
Don't the winners go to the scales after every win? It would be pointless to make a pass knowing your light. Maybe the teams scale was off, but cheat, I doubt that.

no one else came up light. you can cry all you want angelle. oh let me guess. i guess the scales are wrong because big bad team $humacher always wins right:)
Jeez Dude..a little bitter there are we?? I didn't see anything in her interview that would warrant that kind of response..duh.

did they say anyone else came up light? NO you must be a $humacher fan. dont make exuses

Isn't "cheating" a wee bit harsh? I mean it presumes that the NHRA's scale was 100% accurate. How many times has the NHRA been 100% right on anything in the last 3 years? Based on past history alone, I'm willing to give Angelle and her team the benefit of the doubt. :)

I thought you gave the Fuel Sample after scaleing, not before, and to say they drained the tank?....

And believe me, I like like Shoe and his teams... but, in the long run, I could careless one way or the other...

your right charles, cheating is harsh to say. like all of the rest of the anderson haters used to say about our pro stock guy. the old mater was filled with anderson is cheating posts all the time. so ill repect the team for now. but they still didnt penalize anyone else. you think they gave her enough of air time after that though? i swear don must own espn too:)

The Don must be pretty happy. Angelle deserved the time IMHO. But geez, Ron's out and gets an interview. Ace gets an interview. Even Force loses and gets interviewed. Tommy makes 4 good passes in qualifying. Never got an interview. Wins 2 rounds. Never got an interview. I sound like Red "Never got a dinner" Buttons I know... but come on ESPN. :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back