Angelle is everywhere around here (1 Viewer)

BF

Nitro Member
I saw a Powerade/Angelle poster in Choice Supermarket on Sunday. My brother saw a life-sized stand-up at the Exxon station around the corner from it. Today, I heard a radio commercial with Angelle. Seems they are giving away a Suzuki with a Powerade promotion. Anybody away from the gulf south see anything?

i know im gonna get bashed for this but at the supermarket,was the poster in the kleenex aisle? Sorry i had to.

I saw a Powerade/Angelle poster in Choice Supermarket on Sunday. My brother saw a life-sized stand-up at the Exxon station around the corner from it. Today, I heard a radio commercial with Angelle. Seems they are giving away a Suzuki with a Powerade promotion. Anybody away from the gulf south see anything?

Down here in Baton Rouge, LA, I saw a life-size stand-up next to the powerade display in a Albertson's Supermarket. I thought it was only down here since she lives in South Louisiana.
Nice to see they are marketing drag racing.

And when you say life-sized... you mean 3 feet tall??

CJ Curtsinger

And when you say life-sized... you mean 3 feet tall??

CJ Curtsinger

Actually, it is pretty short...actual size. Nothing wrong with her being short to me. The guys I work with don't believe she's that small. I also saw where the promotion is only available in Mississippi and Louisianna. Our states don't know how to act, usually we're left out of most promotions.

Nothing wrong with short at all... Even I didn't realize how short she was until I ran into her at WalMart...

CJ Curtsinger

Nothing wrong with short at all... Even I didn't realize how short she was until I ran into her at WalMart...

CJ Curtsinger

Short she is....She is VERY pretty, too....I actually talked to her for a while in her trailer a few years ago..I don't know if anyone her has had a chance to chat with her a bit, but she is really down-to-earth too...Nice girl.... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back