All Access free stream? WTF? (1 Viewer)

Percboy

Nitro Member
Not going to give user link because Im pretty sure its gotta be a bootleg stream. Direct feed from AA. Has "All Access" logo bottom corner.

Just want to know if there is a chance it`s legit, if so why am I paying for the service?

Last edited:
Does the legit service even work tonight? Can't connect with anything mac or samsung

I did get a reply from Cleeng.

I'm sorry for the issue you're having. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Please note we are aware about the issue of accessing NHRA via IOS devices. This case has already been escalated to the brightcove team. Rest assured that we will have a resolution for you shortly.

Meanwhile, if it's possible kindly try to access using a different device.

Feel free to also send us any additional information about your issue such as: screenshots, URL of the website where the issues occurred etc. to help us resolve the matter as quickly as possible. Here's a little guide on how to do that - https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/windows.html

We are sorry for any inconvenienced caused. I appreciate your ongoing patience.
Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards

Mike
Cleeng Customer Success Team

I'm a subscriber and I haven't been able to get it to work at all on my laptop today.

Believe it or not, NHRA All Access plays great on my eight year-old laptop running Windows 10.

Don't it only figure...as soon as I complain about it not working, it starts working!

I'm kicking myself for not getting it at half price when I had the chance way earlier this season. Is it worth the full price? Are there a lot of issues with the programing? Does it play reliably?

I'm kicking myself for not getting it at half price when I had the chance way earlier this season. Is it worth the full price? Are there a lot of issues with the programing? Does it play reliably?
I have had it for 2 years now and I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have had issues. When there have been issues, they are usually resolved quickly. Well worth the $$.

I love it as well. There are some issues from time to time but that will
happen with technology.

I am on my 2nd year also. WELL worth the money! Tech Problems have been much better this year. [see my Reading post]
I just wish I had paid more attention back in December when they had an early bird sale of only $90.00 for the year. Hope they do that again this year. I'll be renewing again. Azgary

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back