All Access Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Right after TJ's 4th qualifying run I lost the signal. When I tried to get back on the live feed it would take me to the icon for Sun. I couldn"t get back on to watch the rest of Sat. qualifying. Anybody else have this problem?

Had it streamed to all of the TVs/sound system in the shop all day. Great entertainment. I'm usually not sitting watching the picture as much as listening and looking up at key times. I don't mind the announcers at all, but I can see how others would feel different. Maybe at some point in the future they could have one video stream with two different audio tracks to choose from .... one where the cars are more dominating and one like the present one .... log into the one you favor (sorta like the tendency on DirecTV now to get to choose national vs home vs away play by play on so many games).

Great service, love the information, I attend at least 5 nationals a year so I don't need the "feeling".....as such, this makes me feel very much like I'm there.

Had it streamed to all of the TVs/sound system in the shop all day. Great entertainment. I'm usually not sitting watching the picture as much as listening and looking up at key times. I don't mind the announcers at all, but I can see how others would feel different. Maybe at some point in the future they could have one video stream with two different audio tracks to choose from .... one where the cars are more dominating and one like the present one .... log into the one you favor (sorta like the tendency on DirecTV now to get to choose national vs home vs away play by play on so many games).

Great service, love the information, I attend at least 5 nationals a year so I don't need the "feeling".....as such, this makes me feel very much like I'm there.
I like that idea about audio,have a choice of just car sounds or choice of announcer and hardly any sound of cars like now lol

I purchased the season and I'm very happy with the product. I'll watch the entire day, time permitting. Alan, Joe and Brian do a great job.

Alan and Larry are doing a great job today. Really love All Acess. Yes Darrell, I had trouble too after TJ's run.

Id like to hear what teams are saying on radio in pro stock,but you cant bc announcer always yapping,lol

Hey Alan, any chance of having a chat to the folks upstairs and seeing if the races can be uploaded sooner? It's been days now and still no qualifying from the Atlanta race uploaded. It's great live but for those of us in other countries who can't watch all of it live (or even those who have other commitments) the on-demand part needs to be uploaded a lot quicker. It has been a great step in the right direction however.

I agree Luke, I have no regrets purchasing All Access but there will be A LOT of weekends where I'm unable to catch a good portion live. At this upload rate we might not have the full race up until after the next one........the guy on YouTube would have it uploaded within 48 hrs.

Hey Alan, any chance of having a chat to the folks upstairs and seeing if the races can be uploaded sooner? It's been days now and still no qualifying from the Atlanta race uploaded. It's great live but for those of us in other countries who can't watch all of it live (or even those who have other commitments) the on-demand part needs to be uploaded a lot quicker. It has been a great step in the right direction however.

It may be a contractual thing with FOX or something else, but I will forward this on to the guys who make those decisions, their office is a few floors above mine, if you catch my drift.......
Alan

Great idea to have a single race buy option. More people might be willing to take the plunge then. Plus more money into the pot, will allow them funds to make even more upgrades.

I'm not home enough on the weekends usually to buy it but love that it is an option for others.

Totally agree Alan, I only have two complaints about the all access and that's the archived content takes so long to show up, and you can't pause for any longer than 20 minutes. It's compounded by Fox sports app being so bad...which is not NHRA's fault....(no ability to record or watch content that's not live). Otherwise I love watching the all access...if I'm near a tv or my iPad I have it up all race weekend. Heck when the qualifying ran late Saturday I got the "come back tomorrow" message, I sent a message to a working announcer (like literally between top fuel cars) he messaged me back and it was reset/up and running...now that's service :)

I'll second the service. I had an issue on my MacBook Pro on Saturday and had to send a request for help. I fully expected to have to wait at least 48 hours for a response but was surprised to have one within 15 minutes. GREAT service.

As for the archived content, I noticed today that the majority showed up. Maybe Alan is right, maybe it is a FOX Sports thing.

Cleeng is great on response time for problems,just need tondo something about announcer volume

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back