NHRA some-access (1 Viewer)

Their ads even have sportsman racers touting that their families can watch them. I guess that's as long as it's before the end of the pros running for the day.

Agree.....all access is kind of false advertising. Not only does it shut off in the middle of racing on the weekends, now you can't watch the sportsman stuff today...isn't that what the all access commercial says (sportsman racers talking about how their family can watch them)...

They ran sportman cars from 10a to 6 pm Thursday but no all access, usually I would have just listened to the audio cast....but you know...it's gone now.

We just plain got screwed again. I messaged Alan when I saw there was no coverage on Thursday. He said they were setting up for Friday. That is just the way it is I guess. So I guess every four day
race will be the same deal, or no deal as I see it. They advertised it as whole race coverage. They lied! And no more audiocast because "not enough people tuned in"?? I wonder if enough of us raise
hell with NHRA would do any good? I guess we can try.........

baby-crying-MJ.0.png

Friday i watched sportsman all no glitches, watched pro mod it was fine. When they started pro qualifing it started stopping on me, bet i rebooted 15 times then comp and pro mod was good. Q2 for pros was better but still shut off a few times. I was using my phone s6. I'm not a electronic guy but something is happening while they are taping show for FS1.

We just plain got screwed again. I messaged Alan when I saw there was no coverage on Thursday. He said they were setting up for Friday. That is just the way it is I guess. So I guess every four day
race will be the same deal, or no deal as I see it. They advertised it as whole race coverage. They lied! And no more audiocast because "not enough people tuned in"?? I wonder if enough of us raise
hell with NHRA would do any good? I guess we can try.........

Bob,
I understand that you want to see the sportsman cars run, but All Access was always billed as Friday through Sunday, Thursday was never part of the deal. The cameras are not up Thursday. You can click on the broadcast schedule and it clearly shows that each broadcast weekend starts on Friday.
Alan

Alan just wanted to let you know that you and all the announcers do a great job. Really enjoy listening to you guys.
Even if you get your Rob's mixed up, you are ok with me.

Alan just wanted to let you know that you and all the announcers do a great job. Really enjoy listening to you guys.
Even if you get your Rob's mixed up, you are ok with me.

Thanks, it didn't take Wendland long to text me the correction....... LoL
Alan

allaccess.jpg
Tuning back in for the finals anddddd..... "See you in bristol! your show begins june 17th!" Thanks for flipping that switch early.

Screenshot for the time stamp.

Same thing happened to me. POS. I guess if you had stayed with it, it let you watch, but it would not let you join after a certain point to watch the finals. At least you have the option to switch over to the audiocast... Oh wait.....

View attachment 3596 Tuning back in for the finals anddddd..... "See you in bristol! your show begins june 17th!" Thanks for flipping that switch early.

Screenshot for the time stamp.

Yeah exactly..live timing it was. Oh well at least it will be on FS1 later. I recall this being a problem earlier at Gainesville where the event ran long. If you never close your browser you kept on watching, but if you left and came back to it, the event was over.

I was at Eldora this weekend. I watched the 4th round of pro qualifying. It eventually worked okay on my phone. The cell tower was apparently loaded down, there was a big turnout in the campground. I never got access on my chromebook or the Roku. I think the cell lag was too great for the Roku.

After getting home I was able to use the Roku no problem, but I never did get the chromebook to work. It's a gen 1, I'm curious if a newer chromebook would work.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back