All access PROMO CODE (1 Viewer)

JC

Nitro Member
Hello guys and gals. Looks like All Access is not allowing you to buy each race individually for the rest of the season. I found PROMO CODE: countdown2016 for 50% off. Still $50. but it's worth it!

Signed up for this early this morning. I should have gotten the season from the beginning, but wanted to make sure that they worked the bugs out first. Will definitely get the entire season next year.

Being a "Non-Profit" Where does all of the cash that they collect from this go? Maybe, with all the monies that NHRA takes in, instead of giving themselves raises they should increase the winning purses for the participants.

Being a "Non-Profit" Where does all of the cash that they collect from this go? Maybe, with all the monies that NHRA takes in, instead of giving themselves raises they should increase the winning purses for the participants.

It costs a lot to stream, from fast disks, load balancing servers, and the cost of bandwidth. I don't think much of what NHRA charges for all access ends up in their pocket books, but goes to paying for the streaming service

As soon as it is an app for my Amazon Fire or Apple TV I will pay. Until then, no thanks

Come on NHRA get an app already....

They have it for the Roku. I also have the fire stick but they don't offer it for that as far as I know.
I'm gonna wait til next season to get all-access because I wanted to wait til they get most if not all of the bugs worked out.

It costs a lot to stream, from fast disks, load balancing servers, and the cost of bandwidth. I don't think much of what NHRA charges for all access ends up in their pocket books, but goes to paying for the streaming service
I agree, they might be at break even. If they don't offer it next year, we will know that it didn't.
I myself enjoy All Access very much when I do have time to watch it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back