NHRA some-access (1 Viewer)

Nemo

Nitro Member
So watching all access and one pair into top sportsman it shuts off for the day? If the selling point is "all access" and "Now you want to watch your friends in super classes" then why the heck do they shut it off? Just leave the dang thing up and get rid of the "see you tomorrow" message...every time I've watched an event it's locked me out for the night while cars are running....sometimes during the pro cars! I guess I'll just go over to the audio cast and see how it's going ....oh yea my "member benefit" was revoked this weekend. Insult to injury I must be the only person that paid full price for all access.....

Yea we turned it on after we were done at the track today and caught the last bit of fuel cars, then Nitro Harley, and as top sportman started (a class I enjoy watching) it shuts off. Even tried logging off and back in hoping it was a problem on my end, nope...come back tomorrow...it's happened a number of times.

I had it streaming through a PC on my shop TVs. It went to the end of what was listed as the detailed run schedule on NHRARacer before the "done for the day" screen came up.

Anyone getting this? Eliminations have started, yet no footage :/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 11.09.07 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 11.09.07 pm.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 11
Racing postponed until tomorrow , I assume "All Access" will be streaming then. Anyone know for sure?

Got all access on my lap top , can not get it on the Tv. I got Fri. and Sat. qualifying but nothing today. Anybody else having this problem.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back