NHRA some-access (1 Viewer)

Anybody been helped by Cleeng in regards to losing access and being told to come back tomorrow? Livid right now. FC just started, I had to tend to the kids for a few min, and upon coming back I get the message of death.

Total deal breaker. I love All Access but what's the point if this happens???

Same here, and the announcers are getting worse. Pro mod announcer starts talking as soon as the cars leave the starting line. I'm trying to hand in there but All-Access is making it pretty tough.

Same here, and the announcers are getting worse. Pro mod announcer starts talking as soon as the cars leave the starting line. I'm trying to hand in there but All-Access is making it pretty tough.
zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.jpg

LMAO glad im not wasting my money on this anymore,if anything it sounds worse than it was !!!!! Cleeng needs to make an announcer free all access! They do that ill be back! espn3 was great!

Wow. Wasn't a hate post boys.

Simply bringing to light a big issue that was seemingly rectified. I have to give kudos to the guys at Cleeng, they are on top of any e-mail or inquiry. Great job.

Also doing a great job, Alan and the other announcers. If you want the sound of the cars to be more accentuated, tune in to the Fox broadcast.

Mine never came back. Not the 1st time this has happen to me. Paid for the whole year. I don't get FS1, that why I went with All-Access, but they"ve lost me.

When i subscribed cleeng was very helpful. And yes for the sound I agree if you want to hear the cars instead of the announcers yelling when the cars are running tune to FS1!

Lost mine when FC came up. Hope Alan can find out why this happening. I don't get FS1 anymore so i can't watch it on TV that's why i got allaccess oh well !!!

All Access clearly is on a learning curve relative to the audio side. Sometimes the camera are on the line, and 50%+ of the audio is somewhere in the pits where air tools are running.

We lost rd 2 on Saturday in Bristol and got headed the 1000+ miles home early Sunday. Once 11am EDT rolled around I put my iPhone in the Ram mount and tuned in (didn't watch, but listened) .... it worked without pause all the way across Tennessee and Arkansas, I was impressed. I did notice the video freeze a time or two, but it always caught up and I don't think the audio ever stopped. I am very happy with the product.

Audio cast would have required 20+ reboots in that same time period.

Yes, the real goal was to be racing rounds 3, 4, & 5 .... but that doesn't happen to many people!

Here we go again! Norwalk is a four day race but NO coverage on Thursday's sportsman racing. At least with the Audiocast, we could listen to ALL four days. This "All Access" was supposed to
cover all the sportsman racing too, so I naturally figured that included Thursday. Alan corrected me saying it plainly said it covered Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Just plain disappointed.

Alan needs to correct the people at NHRA making press releases. This is a current post (6/20/16) on NHRA Racer:

NHRA race fans can find a whole lot more than just nitro cars on NHRA All Access, as the live streaming service also has wire-to-wire coverage of NHRA Sportsman racing at all NHRA national events, from time trials to final rounds in all classes.

Wire to Wire means the whole thing, not Friday through Sunday. For the four day events (like this week) this is flat wrong.

Great post Tony. Thanks for the contribution. I think the NHRA's view of "sportsman racing" is that it includes TAD and TAFC, maybe Comp Eliminator and not much more. You either (1) don't pay for All Access, or (2) don't enjoy listening to all of the sportsman, since you don't think that the NHRA should actual advertise what they intend to deliver. Given the title of this particular thread, I'm surprised that you even read it .... unless it's important to you to post how much you don't care about a particular subject. I guess that's one way to keep yourself busy.

Alan has been defensive of the NHRA's Friday through Sunday package, stating that that is clearly what they've said they would deliver. To the extent their words are consistent with that, I'll live with it. But a potential subscriber should not really expect wire to wire coverage. They should expect Friday through Sunday coverage .... which is sorta like starting in the 2nd quarter of a number of sports. I don't know what the coverage will be for Indy, but a whole lot of classes are all but done by Friday.

Great post Tony. Thanks for the contribution. I think the NHRA's view of "sportsman racing" is that it includes TAD and TAFC, maybe Comp Eliminator and not much more. You either (1) don't pay for All Access, or (2) don't enjoy listening to all of the sportsman, since you don't think that the NHRA should actual advertise what they intend to deliver. Given the title of this particular thread, I'm surprised that you even read it .... unless it's important to you to post how much you don't care about a particular subject. I guess that's one way to keep yourself busy.

Alan has been defensive of the NHRA's Friday through Sunday package, stating that that is clearly what they've said they would deliver. To the extent their words are consistent with that, I'll live with it. But a potential subscriber should not really expect wire to wire coverage. They should expect Friday through Sunday coverage .... which is sorta like starting in the 2nd quarter of a number of sports. I don't know what the coverage will be for Indy, but a whole lot of classes are all but done by Friday.

Your welcome...I'm a man who gets straight to the point.

Good post Jeff, pretty much conveys the concern some of the AA customers felt....for a second I thought I logged into Yellow Bullet. Emailed NHRA a couple times and as of yet no response. Understand the cameras are not up yet, would be easy to compromise and put the Thursday audio cast back up. Would be a nice option to have either the audio or audio/video to choose from on any race day....listening to the feed sure makes a long drive fly by.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back