All Access Preview (1 Viewer)

The question that I have, can you start a broadcast later, stop, pause, fast forward through it, etc. like a recording? If so, I'll make the purchase. I just can't be there a lot of times when its live.

I don't have it, but according to what people have posted, no that is not an option. That's also keeping me from considering it as well.

They are getting quicker at archiving the races. This week the videos were posted within 48 hours. You can pause fast forward etc on the archived races.

The question that I have, can you start a broadcast later, stop, pause, fast forward through it, etc. like a recording? If so, I'll make the purchase. I just can't be there a lot of times when its live.

If you watch live, only 24 minutes of live stuff is archived. Meaning if you tune in at 5pm, you can only rewind to 4:35 to present, not all the way to the start of the day. When the shows are in the final archived stage, you can start, pause, stop, and go to any point in the day at will.

If you watch live, only 24 minutes of live stuff is archived. Meaning if you tune in at 5pm, you can only rewind to 4:35 to present, not all the way to the start of the day. When the shows are in the final archived stage, you can start, pause, stop, and go to any point in the day at will.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dave, that would probably work for me.

Last edited:
I honestly have no issue with the $100 USD price and I'm sure it's great footage but having a family with two young kids basically makes it impossible to catch it live. Unfortunately it looks as though they take their sweet time uploading the on demand material with Friday's coverage JUST completed.

If it was within 24 hours I'd have zero issue but I'm assuming at this rate we won't see the on demand coverage of Sunday's race until week's end.

Im anxious to see half way thru the season if its still 99.95 lol/ They keep saying its such a success but they advertise it to death likes it not a success lol

Jeremy it's brand new, you think they should already back off ads? How many subscribers is enough? Doesn't McDonald's still advertise like crazy? :D

Im anxious to see half way thru the season if its still 99.95 lol/ They keep saying its such a success but they advertise it to death likes it not a success lol

One of my favorite marketing stories. I think every racer should have it to share with potential sponsors. Here is an abbreviated version:

Within the marketing community, it was common knowledge that William Wrigley Jr. attributed the success of his chewing gum empire to constant advertising.

Once, he was traveling to California on the famous Super Chief with a young accountant from his firm. While reviewing the figures for a quarterly statement, the young accountant said, “Sir, Wrigley’s gum is known and sold all over the world. We have a larger share of the market than all of our competitors combined. Why don’t you save the millions of dollars you are spending on advertising and shift those dollars into the profit column for the next quarter?”

Wrigley thought for a moment and then asked, “Young man, how fast is this train going?”

About sixty miles an hour” replied the young accountant.

Wrigley’s next question was, “Then why doesn’t the railroad remove the engine and let the train travel on its own momentum?”

I really enjoy having it. Not perfect, but I think they'll continue to tweak it. I'm guessing that the price won't change, but perhaps the term will (e.g. you will get a year of the service as opposed to a season).

I dunno,heard problems with it here and elsewhere,im not sold on it,i still possibly think fs1 coverage isnt great bc maybe trying to get everyone on all access?

It's best $100 I have spent in awhile. I always thought MLB Extra Innings package was one of the best values out there, this one is right up there with that. Great job to the NHRA to finally offer something like this.

It's best $100 I have spent in awhile. I always thought MLB Extra Innings package was one of the best values out there, this one is right up there with that. Great job to the NHRA to finally offer something like this.
I agree, tremendous value. So far I've watch the NHRA all acess at a volleyball game, riding in a car, on the big screen at the race shop and on my laptop for $100 ($4.50 a race). It's amazing how cheap some people are.

I agree, tremendous value. So far I've watch the NHRA all acess at a volleyball game, riding in a car, on the big screen at the race shop and on my laptop for $100 ($4.50 a race). It's amazing how cheap some people are.
If we are so cheap why cant they charge 4.50 a race lol

Just seems like they arent showing enough races during fs1 coverage,makes you wonder if they are doing so to promote people buying all access?

All Access is awesome, can see everything they run, it does have some missteps along the way but what doesn't? I've already given up on the FS1 crappy coverage. Many sponsors can't be happy with the lack of exposer on the FS1 broadcasts?

Great post Tony. To me, get it or don't, but debating $100 for 24 events is silly.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back