All Access Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Not sure this is proper place to ask:
Should I be able to run AllAccess on my Tablet. Android Jellybean ?
It lets me log in but video never displays.

Great idea to have a single race buy option. More people might be willing to take the plunge then. Plus more money into the pot, will allow them funds to make even more upgrades.

I'm not home enough on the weekends usually to buy it but love that it is an option for others.

PJ, Here is how I cost justify it. I look at it as putting down a deposit in the hopes that my schedule will align that I'll have the ability to watch some of it. Really, I'm paying for the convenience to have live drag racing at my finger tips at any point during an event. If you were to buy it now, $100/18 races = $5.56 per event. Each event has either three or four days of racing (except Indy obviously). Let's use an average of 3.5 racing days per event. That means you would pay $1.59 per racing day. If you're able to watch some racing, $1.59 sure seems worth it. If you can't, then you're only losing out on $1.59.

Here are a couple of scenarios that played out for me during the Atlanta race. Friday was dinner and date night. Girlfriend told me she would be home from work and ready to go in 30-45 minutes. 90 minutes later she texted saying she was ready. The entire time I was waiting, I was watching Friday qualifying. Well worth the $1.59. Saturday I had golf and other plans, so no live racing, so I lost $1.59. Sunday my parents came over for breakfast prior to a charity event we were participating in. We watched the first round of eliminations while we cooked and ate. Hearing the national anthem, the cars fire up, etc., it was great. My dad loved it. Well worth the $1.59.

Nobody has time to watch 10-12 hours of drag racing all day/night every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday there is an event (except maybe Alan Reinhart, lucky). But knowing I can pull out any smart device and watch live racing if a hole opens up in my schedule is so fantastic.

I don't have Kalitta's bank account, but I still can't believe how much discussion there is about a $99 package. Especially after just coming from the mall with my teenage daughters...Frank, that was a great post, pretty hard not to see the value in it.

I look at it this way. I spend $70 (close to $100 Canadian) for one reserved Sunday ticket in Seattle. For the same price I get every single race at my fingertips. Do it. Totally worth it. Can't wait until Friday.

PJ, Here is how I cost justify it. I look at it as putting down a deposit in the hopes that my schedule will align that I'll have the ability to watch some of it. Really, I'm paying for the convenience to have live drag racing at my finger tips at any point during an event. If you were to buy it now, $100/18 races = $5.56 per event. Each event has either three or four days of racing (except Indy obviously). Let's use an average of 3.5 racing days per event. That means you would pay $1.59 per racing day. If you're able to watch some racing, $1.59 sure seems worth it. If you can't, then you're only losing out on $1.59.

Here are a couple of scenarios that played out for me during the Atlanta race. Friday was dinner and date night. Girlfriend told me she would be home from work and ready to go in 30-45 minutes. 90 minutes later she texted saying she was ready. The entire time I was waiting, I was watching Friday qualifying. Well worth the $1.59. Saturday I had golf and other plans, so no live racing, so I lost $1.59. Sunday my parents came over for breakfast prior to a charity event we were participating in. We watched the first round of eliminations while we cooked and ate. Hearing the national anthem, the cars fire up, etc., it was great. My dad loved it. Well worth the $1.59.

Nobody has time to watch 10-12 hours of drag racing all day/night every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday there is an event (except maybe Alan Reinhart, lucky). But knowing I can pull out any smart device and watch live racing if a hole opens up in my schedule is so fantastic.

No doubt it's a good deal, my schedule is just too busy and if I had it, I would find excuses to be glued to it instead of getting other things done. :)

Im fine with the 99.00 and i would subscribe,but I wont bc the audio is horrible,you have some loudmouth announcer that just wants to hear himslef yap all the time instead of hearing the cars lol

3 days after the event was over the Atlanta race got posted. Not sure how I fell about that ( but I do understand that may have something to do with Fox) If I had to decide today I would not renew. The lack of quality audio and the excessive announcer talk ( in all classes) would be the reason. Hopefully as the year goes on this will improve.

They are offering it again this weekend in Kansas as a single event. Does anyone stream it to their TV with a Blueray player or Roku box?

They are offering it again this weekend in Kansas as a single event. Does anyone stream it to their TV with a Blueray player or Roku box?
Ill watch on fs1,at least you can hear the cars and not some loudmouth yapping while the cars are running down the track!

I'm sure that breaks their heart. The only way to get the real sound is to Head over to HPT, I'm sure they would love to pack the place.

No doubt it's a good deal, my schedule is just too busy and if I had it, I would find excuses to be glued to it instead of getting other things done. :)

That's exactly my problem. Nice summer days up here are just too precious to sit inside and watch the racing all weekend. As much as I would love to do it, my wife would skin me alive if I did. That's why the per-race deal is attractive to me. The next weekend we have crappy weather, I'll probably go for it. Otherwise, I've go too much going on during my weekends.

Id rather watch on fs1 than hear about the announcer saying I had dinner with such and such and I was at such and such shop. The race cars are the reason I watch not the announcer. If they can come up with a feature to mute the announcer then im in all year!!!!

Id rather watch on fs1 than hear about the announcer saying I had dinner with such and such and I was at such and such shop. The race cars are the reason I watch not the announcer. If they can come up with a feature to mute the announcer then im in all year!!!!
Ok, now you're just being a fat d**k, but whatever.

Jeremy, we got it. 10 of the 55 post on here are various versions about you not liking "a certain announcer" He's in therapy over this rejection and hopefully will be over it soon, hopefully you can move past it as well.

Jeremy, we got it. 10 of the 55 post on here are various versions about you not liking "a certain announcer" He's in therapy over this rejection and hopefully will be over it soon, hopefully you can move past it as well.
Yea guess im done with it,hopefully things will change with the audio and I can subscribe again!!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back