Alan Reinhardt (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Sorry, I’ve been sleeping for a while. Why is Alan not in the booth? Just asking!

Boy, that's a very sparse crowd in the stands as seen on that video for Q2. Don't those Southerners like seeing header flames at night??

Alan addressed this on X.
reinhart.jpg

I wasn't able to watch or listen this weekend, just monitored the action on Drag Race Central. So where was Amanda this weekend if she wasn't at the top end?

I wasn't able to watch or listen this weekend, just monitored the action on Drag Race Central. So where was Amanda this weekend if she wasn't at the top end?
That hasn’t been explained. This is a very good question, I’m wondering the same thing. I’ll be happy with Alan down there from now on. He’s excellent. Maybe he can do the announcing and the top end interviews at the same time. (An obvious joke). As a sidenote, I thought Costello did pretty well in the announcers booth too.

Very interesting that everyone is silent about the role swap. Alan does a great job but also have to acknowledge that Galvin didn’t miss a beat.
Hey, I think NHRA has a very solid staff for the race announcing. Since Alan took over, I actually don’t even miss Bob Frey that much. I like every single one of them and what they do. They definitely all contribute.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back