Del moving to Top fuel this year? (1 Viewer)

You can be as bummed out about it as you want.

Not me. I'm really happy for Del. He's got the ride of his career, and he looks to be about as happy and content as I've ever seen him, and I'm delighted for him. He started at the bottom, driving himself around with a 5th wheel trailer, with the spare body mounted on top, and worked his way up from there all on his own. (With help from his dad too, of course. Can't forget about Chuck.) I think he deserves it.

I think DSR will catch up, and give Al Anabi a run for their money. Don't give up on them so easy. There are a lot of races left.

You can be as bummed out about it as you want.

Not me. I'm really happy for Del. He's got the ride of his career, and he looks to be about as happy and content as I've ever seen him, and I'm delighted for him. He started at the bottom, driving himself around with a 5th wheel trailer, with the spare body mounted on top, and worked his way up from there all on his own. (With help from his dad too, of course. Can't forget about Chuck.) I think he deserves it.

I think DSR will catch up, and give Al Anabi a run for their money. Don't give up on them so easy. There are a lot of races left.

Agreed.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back