Open Letter to NHRA (1 Viewer)

Notch1320

BerserkoBob
Nitro Member
Dear NHRA,

I'm a fan of both and NHRA and Formula1. F1 has a killer app for mobile users that allows fans to follow along with the action, yet NHRA doesn't, why is that? Competition Plus has an app, NASCAR has an app, Indy Car has an app and NHRA being the leader in Drag Racing doesn't?

I know that Alan Reinhardt and Brian Lohnes show up here so maybe one (or both) of them can spark up a conservation about this with the High Sheriffs and prod them into the 21st century.

Sincerely,

Berserko Bob

Don't get a job, hang out with Bob

Hey Bob, I subscribe to NHRA.TV and it's offered as an app on my phone as well. So I tap on the app and I'm watching live on my phone.

What NHRA needs is a Netflix series like Drive to Survive. Admittedly the "stars" of NHRA are a "little" older, drive around in pickups and live in Texas and Oakland, instead of Monte Carlo, but I think compelling video could be made. NHRA needs to own the fact that most of its "stars" are working stiffs and race on the weekends. There could be compelling stories there. The high sheriffs might get a little panty wadded if video of their sport portrayed its "stars" flinging the F bomb around like those in the F1 paddock.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back