Big on Powershift Tues. 7:00 central! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Joe just said Garlits would be on XM's Power shift Ch. 144 tomorrow .
Joe said he is going to ask him some questions about old times including signing off on Shirley's licence.

Tonight Joe played a tape he made Sat. while testing his new Firebird Bracket Car.

It had tranny problems but he was giving a running commentary of warm up with a really good quality recording of a healthy Pontiac 455 V 8 with open headers idling for a long time while he checked out the tranny.

His sidekick remarked about the quality of the recording and said he could listen to that big engine idling for the whole hour.
Last week Alan Reinhardt said Angelle Sampey would soon announce a new ride for next year.
I sure hope former winners can find a ride.
Nice to hear Drag Racing on the Radio!

Nice segment and I don't recall ever hearing the true story of Big signing that young lady's licence application.

I think he said 4 of her cars are in the museum which by the way takes nearly 4 hours to peruse.
Swamp Rat one started with 36 Ford frame rails . LOL

Big has a really Big story to tell and I enjoyed every minute of it.
He is very optimistic about the future of Drag Racing and also Pro Nitro HD Style Racing.
His view of Nascar is the same as mine , it don't matter how good you are if you get bumped.
Haven't been to the museum yet but it's coming soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back