AJ speaks J&J/DSR (1 Viewer)

AJ and company have done a great job. I'm glad to see them doing well.
Richie should do very well with AJ and friends. Maybe Richie will get a buzz cut AJ! LoL:D
I think Mopar did a good thing coming out with the new block and heads. It sure helped Larry and AJ greatly. The final results may not have come to surface yet. Old Larry needs a pat on the back from Mopar also. He and his engines do well week in and week out. V and Larry are running well.:D

Quoting Alan from the article

"Aside from his hairdo, I like Richie a great deal; I always have. He's a superb driver, very cool and laid-back. We'll see how the rest of this year goes and go from there. It's worth a try, right?"

LOL..at the hairdo comment.
Doesn't appear to be a long term commitment there does it ? Of course nothing in DSR is a long term commitment is it ?

There's no doubt AJ has one of the most competive Pro Stock cars on the circuit and the fastest Dodge. I think the author was off base when he said Bob couldn't make the power needed to win. They had the power, and had enough car to win but the chemistry wasn't there. He was spot on about Nickens, he wasn't given enough time to do anything, we will see how this all pans out with Nickens and Enders. As for Richie and AJ, well I don't look for Richie to do any better, AJ has some serious power but you need a consistent driver and that Richie is not. If Richie was consistent he would have at least 2 wins with DSR before Bob left. I was really looking forward to this past weekend to see how he faired. He has a lot of pressure (Richie) on him to perform now and he doesn't do something before the end of the year I don't think we will see him at any more MOPAR events.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back