KB in a Charger (1 Viewer)

It is good to see Mopar expanding a little. Maybe Ford will soon follow.

All I can say is they are already reaching the younger set with this. My son (he's 12) is so excited about the Monster car......and he's very excited about seeing Kenny race again. At least my son knows the value of new sponsorship with established talent and success.

It's really to bad that I beleive there is a warning on Monster energy drink that suggest kids not to consume it.

I wonder how bad it burns DSR that Mopar signing with KB ?

it appears his empire is falling one sponsor at a time.

Hope he sticks around for may years to come BUT he's a tad too big.
Glad Mopar is spreading out the $$ some.

It's really to bad that I beleive there is a warning on Monster energy drink that suggest kids not to consume it.
I have only allowed my kiddo to drink 1 per day.....and that's only before a baseball or football game that he is playing in. He never drinks a whole one.

I have only allowed my kiddo to drink 1 per day.....and that's only before a baseball or football game that he is playing in. He never drinks a whole one.

I was totally shocked when I seen they are avaliable in the vending machine
in my 6th graders school. What in the heck. It's all about $$ the schools need
money and the vending companies are giving it to them. And we wonder why our kids have (or claim to have) ADD.

I'm not agianst them but parents need to be able to regulate when kids have access to it.

WOW how did I get on the soap box.

Let the energy drink wars begin...........where are you RedBull? Your in every other motorsport. NHRA would be a drop in the bucket for you.

I don't allow my 7 year old to drink the energy drinks. Even before hockey I don't allow him to drink them. The "energy" is short lived anyway.

in a mopar? oh boy, how long until don buys that team. but says kenny is only under my umbrella i dont own him.:D

in a mopar? oh boy, how long until don buys that team. but says Kenny is only under my umbrella i don't own him.:D

If that were ever to happen (& it wont) can you imagine the following... KB losing 1st round in a few races.. then we'd see a Bloger from NHRA saying KB has been PROMOTED to R&D on the new FC team.... :D

This is easy!

"What I'd like to know is how did Bernstein gets a Charger body when no one outside of DSR can?"
Monster drink is an AB product - Augie IV is a big supporter of KB. Do you have ANY idea how much money AB has to burn? (Here's a hint - they control a 65% market share of worldwide beer sales!)
So . . . AB could probably buy DSR out of their petty cash fund.
The Golden Rule is in place here - those who have the Gold make the rules!

The reason KB is going Dodge is that Mopar is expanding and getting involved with other teams.Has nada to do with Schumacher.

There is a nostalgic side to this as KB used to drive for Ray Alley and his car was a Dodge Charger.

I think he was runner-up at the '73 Winters in that car. And I don't think it was long after that, that he "retired" for the first time, before coming back in the late '70s with his Chelsea King Arrow. Wow, hard to believe that much time has gone by.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back