A Sad Time to Join Nitromater (1 Viewer)

Joe Wingate

Nitro Member
Hello All,

I've known about the great site Nitromater for a long time and would visit from time to time as a guest. I felt compelled to join after reading all the posts concerning the passing of Eric Medlen. As all the posts have said, you knew he was a great racer and human being, whether you met him in person or just saw him on TV coverage. We all feel helpless at a time like this...just as we did with Blaine Johnson, Darrell Russell, Elmer Trent and others who lost their lives doing what we all love.:(

As the owner of GoFantasyDragRacing.com - Fantasy Drag Racing using NHRA results I was torn as to what to do concerning Eric's listing among the other funny car drivers...I didn't (and won't) remove his name, I just raised his value to over $100 million. With a budget of $8 million for eight drivers, his personal value is far above any budget. His name and memory will always be with us...

Welcome to the MATER Joe...

I would think that the value that ERIC brought to all of our lives is... PRICELESS!!

I agree Ray, his value is priceless...

I'm glad to see the high level of dignity concerning Eric's tragic death on this site. Some of the other forums seem to concentrate on other issues instead of just remembering Eric.

Thanks Joe,

It is times like these that make me appreciate what kind of a site we do have.

This place is chock full of good people..consider yourself one of them..welcome to the Mater.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back