Yay Brut Team! (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Awesome win! Big congrats to Ron, Ace, Shoe and the entire Brut team! Good job for the guys getting the Full Throttle award, too! :D

Any other year this race would have been crucial towards the championship! With the Chase it's kinda meanless of sorts...:rolleyes:

Any other year this race would have been crucial towards the championship! With the Chase it's kinda meanless of sorts...:rolleyes:
I don`t know Joe, he started last year the same way under the old points system and still didn`t win the title. Capps` is a lock to make the final 8 and probably will make the final 4...but let`s see what happens at Vegas 2 and Pomona 2, that`s where his wheels usually fall off.

You know Joe, I have hated this fake championship deal since they announced it but I have to say it couldnt have started a better year for me than now with John finally deciding to win his first round of racing at race number 7. I havent checked the updated pts but he was only 8 rounds out of 8th heading into yesterday so he could easily make the top 8 with a chance to win it all again. Though I wouldnt view it as a real big accomplishment but anyways. If anyone other than Ron Capps, Robert Hight, or Greg Anderson win the fc/ps championships, it will be a shame.

But back to this thread, Congrats to the Brut team and Ron. Yall just prove its not the quickest, but the most consisent.

Kelly,

Let's see, Capps, Capps, that name should ring a bell for me, huh! Just funnin ya! He did great, and his interview managing to mention both NAPA and OReilly in such a manner that both would be happy was a stroke of genius. He's a class act!

Great win for Ron and the team.. plus pulling ahead a little more in the points. hope they can carry this energy into INDY... HEY KELLY... SAL

You know Joe, I have hated this fake championship deal since they announced it but I have to say it couldnt have started a better year for me than now with John finally deciding to win his first round of racing at race number 7. I havent checked the updated pts but he was only 8 rounds out of 8th heading into yesterday so he could easily make the top 8 with a chance to win it all again. Though I wouldnt view it as a real big accomplishment but anyways. If anyone other than Ron Capps, Robert Hight, or Greg Anderson win the fc/ps championships, it will be a shame.

But back to this thread, Congrats to the Brut team and Ron. Yall just prove its not the quickest, but the most consisent.

well said! you can pencil in capps winning the championship this year. they are deadly consistent. unfortunatly hight and prock either smoke them at the hit or the motor gets eaten up at 1000 ft. and if anyone other than greg anderson wins the championship it will not only be a shame but it will be tainted in my books. the guys got a 200 plus point lead already.

:D I was waiting for this thread to start:cool:

Congratulations to Ace, RC, and the crew guys!!!!

Thanx Don for giving these guys everything they need to fight for the championship!

I have had a perma-grin :D since yesterday.

Let's hope they save some for the last few races.

Way to go Ron, Ace, and the whole team!!
I was SO pumped to see them get that win. That team is the model of consistency.
Keep it up Brut team!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back