Brut Sun Bowl NHRA Commercial (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
For those of you that watched the Brut Sun Bowl from El Paso, I hope you caught the awesome NHRA Commercial. It was featuring the Brut Revolution car (of course) and talked about the change from green to blue and also the upcoming NHRA 2007 season.

Sweet! Great exposure for our beloved sport! Thanks Brut! :D

I saw it twice (of course my team won! How about them Beavers?). It's a good ad and all I could say was "take that NASCAR"

Brut Sun Bowl

I saw it twice (of course my team won! How about them Beavers?). It's a good ad and all I could say was "take that NASCAR"

Rich...as a loyal and devoted Mizzou Tiger fan, all I can say is....'wait'll next year'! It was a great shootout, and your team did a great job coming back to win it in the final seconds. Congrats...!

It was featuring the Brut Revolution car (of course) and talked about the change from green to blue and also the upcoming NHRA 2007 season.

Wasn`t that when Capps' luck turned bad last year....as soon as they went from green to blue? I know they`ve got to promote the new Revolution cologne, but I bet that team wishes they could`ve stayed with the original look.

Thanks John, it was qoted in the paper that Mizz was their toughest opponent all year and the Beavers have a lot of respect for them.

As far as Brute goes they deserve sponsor of the year for promoting outside drag racing like nobody else has ever done. If all the sponsors did that this sport would be bigger.

Brut Sun Bowl

Thanks John, it was qoted in the paper that Mizz was their toughest opponent all year and the Beavers have a lot of respect for them.

As far as Brute goes they deserve sponsor of the year for promoting outside drag racing like nobody else has ever done. If all the sponsors did that this sport would be bigger.

You're right Rich...several of my Mizzou friends were there for the game and saw the Capps car on display...great exposure for the sport. More sponsors should spend their time and efforts OUTSIDE of NHRA, and expand their base, as well as NHRA's. Too many sponsors stay 'inside the box', and that's like preaching to the choir.

Hat's off to BRUT...and those damn Beavers!!!

I want to get approval first. :)

I also need some help converting it from a DVD to a file that can be hosted. Anyone?

And yes.... ONE of the BRUT showcars was at the Sun Bowl. Right at the main gate for everyone to see. What a crowd and what a way to end the game. Kept the fans in the seat a little longer and when OSU scored the TD, people came rushing back from the parking lot.

Nice.............

Thanks K-Girl and Brian..................That was sweet! I agree, Kelly. That was a great promo for the NHRA. They should be thanking the Ad company and the Brut officials for that little snipit at the end. Do a wheelie!!!!!!!!!

Late....................Mitch

Finally a great promo for the "outside world"! That was awesome! Strange ... I just had the urge to go put on my Blue Brut hat!

CAPPS/ACE 2007!!!

GO BLUE!!! Get it??;)

Brut Commercial

What A Terrific Shot In The Arm For Drag Racing And To Get National Attention........ Awesome!!! Sal

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back