Brut Sun Bowl NHRA Commercial (1 Viewer)

Strange ... I just had the urge to go put on my Blue Brut hat!
I was wearing mine while I was watching the game and waiting for my oil change. After my reaction to the commercial the guy in the waiting room with me kind of had a moment of clarity. lol And then I got to talk about our beloved sport and my favorite team. He said he may check Baytown out in the Spring. :)

Joe, the NHRA is highly responsible for that commercial....that's good news. :)

Kelly while NHRA provided the racing footage, it's still Brut's Nickel!:confused: If NHRA has ever produced and funded a commercial promoting the sport on National Television I haven't seen it!:rolleyes:

I'm just saying I was told "The folks at NHRA did a great job creating it this year I think." (which I agreed with, but I must have missed last year's) You decide what that's supposed to mean. Regardless of whether it was their nickel or not. ;)

I'm just saying I was told "The folks at NHRA did a great job creating it this year I think." (which I agreed with, but I must have missed last year's) You decide what that's supposed to mean. Regardless of whether it was their nickel or not. ;)

Kelly I'm not ranting at you at all, just the ineptness of the Marketing within NHRA. And the fact that the Sponsors have to promote this sport.

We all need to remember that this commercial aired during the friggin` Sun Bowl (yeah I know Brut sponsored the game), big whoop! Run that same ad during the Natl. Championship game, Super Bowl or even any NFL playoff game, then I`ll be impressed.

Last edited:
:D SWEET!!! Thanx Kelly, those of us on the other side of the world don't get to see commercials in English.

S/F
D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back