Brut Brigade at Texas Motorplex (1 Viewer)

Hey wait a minute.......the finish line stands?? Does that mean the general admission area down there will be out of bounds:eek:

Weren't there a few other Capps girls with Kelly on the old Mater? I thought one or two were in Texas too. They going to make it?

Angie lives in Texas. She's not going to Ennis this year. Kel R just had a baby and lives in Virginia Beach.

I thought there was another Kelly down that way. Who else was in the Capps Crusaders? I still have a sneaky suspicion that Capps did this in Texas just for Kelly... ;) LOL

The thing is to get all of the Brut Team's fans pumped about the Brut Brigade and what they have done for us at this race.....guys, gals, kiddos.....everyone. :)

Kel, get all those fans together and you lead them and they WILL BE PUMPED FOR CAPPS AND BRUT!
If that wouldn't work, the deal they have is smokin'. Again, if I was close and didn't have my sons soccer to coach then, I would be there with that deal. So, you need to have fun and enjoy the races for us.

Kelly, Just tell 'Stinky' I'll see him in Richmond....:D
Hopefully Kelly R will be there Also

Weren't there a few other Capps girls with Kelly on the old Mater? I thought one or two were in Texas too.
Things sure have changed since the old Mater days. Used have a good half dozen Capps Crusaders running things on the old site. Gotta give Kelly credit, she`s still fighting the good fight.
That $60 hospitality deal sounds good, things could get interesting at Ennis though if Capps is in danger of not making the Countdown to 4. Ron and Ace might not be feeling so hospitable.

Thanks Chris...really. Well, the 'meet and greet' is BEFORE first round on Friday. I'm sure that was strategic. ;)

Great! I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We'll be camping at the track that weekend......so you better make sure and track me down! I'll send you my cell number closer to that weekend! If I forget...remind me. :)

FYI, the reserved seats are in the south side starting line AT&T section! Nice seats and goodies for the price!
RO

Really? Cool. From something I read along the way, I was under the impression they were at the finish line. Thanks for the clarification Rick. Actually, I didn't think to ask.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but in my experience every man is 'stinky' in one way or another. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back