Brut Brigade at Texas Motorplex (1 Viewer)

Hey, after coaching my son's soccer team, I resemble that remark. And there may be a few others that would say it didn't take that. :D;)

Got my tickets in the mail yesterday and they are in the AT&T section. Pretty cool. Look forward to meeting everyone there.

FYI.....

The tent / hospitality opens at Noon on Friday. It will be open throughout the day and evening sessions. Ron and Ace are scheduled to appear around 2:30pm...plus or minus a few minutes.

See y'all there! :)

FYI.....

The tent / hospitality opens at Noon on Friday. It will be open throughout the day and evening sessions. Ron and Ace are scheduled to appear around 2:30pm...plus or minus a few minutes.

See y'all there! :)

Thanks for the heads up Kelly...

The Brits will be knocking on the doors (do tents have doors???) asking when breakfast is served at 8am so they better get their act together! Midday?? these US hospitality types don't know they're born... Its Nitro and Bacon Sarny for breakfast here!

But seriously... really looking forward to Friday sounds like its gonna be a great day... weekend... couple of weeks for us. :D

So, Kelly and everyone else, how was it? Where are the pics? Yes, I am learning to be more patient... Not doing so good, huh?

I took some pics. I'll upload them tomorrow.

It was great! They sold out....and we were treated very well! A very nice vew from the Hospitality Tent at the end of the track. And on the 2nd floor there was a nice breeze. Ron and Ace talked and signed for a few before rnd 1 quali's. Ron came back and signed a little after they warmed up the car for rnd 2......and then came to check out the last 2 pair of Top Fuel.

I'd call it a success! :)

Thanks for letting us know how that went. That sounds like a great deal. And to have that much time with Ron is pretty cool. Especially for you, Kel.

Thanks Texas Motorplex and Brut! This was a great promotion and the shade and view(s) were fantastic! How about a weekend package next year!?!
Here's a few pics:
Glowfoto :: ricko999 :: Albums

That really is cool...say, do you or anyone else have a stand alone pic of that hospitality tent/stand you guys watched the racing in? I am trying to relay an idea to the local track owner here for the IHRA event next year and this is exactly what I envisioned...Kelly? Pics?

Thanks!

Matt

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back