Brut Brigade at Texas Motorplex (1 Viewer)

All that loot and stuff for $60 bux?! Pretty good deal!

Congrats Kelly! Please tell us you copyrighted the "brut brigade" and you are getting a nice paycheck from the company!

P.S.
If you go,
We want to see pics of you modeling the T-shirt;)

BrutBrigadeStory.jpg

Last edited:
All that loot and stuff for $60 bux?! Pretty good deal!

Congrats Kelly! Please tell us you copyrighted the "brut brigade" and you are getting a nice paycheck from the company!

P.S.
If you go,
We want to see pics of you modeling the T-shirt;)
Um, me take pics of a Brut nature at a National Event? Surely you jest! ;) :D

This is a great $$ package for Friday. Roam around for pics and bs'n and have a nice shaded place to sit and watch racing at the 800' mark. Worth the price for the shade during our typical indian summer fall days!
RO

lol!

OK, Maters....for all attending this race, lets take advantage of this! If this goes over well, they may just be able to make it happen at other tracks! :)

Honestly, when I read the article I was expecting Capps to name drop Kelly somewhere. Coincidence it is in TX?
That is just too good of a deal to pass if you can make it.

does the package include a lap dance from the brut girls? :)i'm sure there's a champagne room somewheres in that DSR hospitality metropolis;)

HAHA! And keep in mind....this is in a separate area from the DSR 'group' in the pits. Our seats are in the finish line grandstands and the 2 level hospitality tent is down there too. I guess we get to sit with Justin. He's gonna love that! lol :)

HAHA! And keep in mind....this is in a separate area from the DSR 'group' in the pits. Our seats are in the finish line grandstands and the 2 level hospitality tent is down there too. I guess we get to sit with Justin. He's gonna love that! lol :)

As always, I hit the Kel lotto!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back