xMax Dragway live qualifying coverage Friday night (1 Viewer)

It's also nice to hear it more laid back and John Kernan, Dave Reiff, Mike Dunn, and Paul Page all commentating... and even stat guy Lewis Bloom!

I have Time Warner but have to register. I'm waiting for an email now for the next step. Unreal.

Thanx for the heads up John!
Watching now.
The banter between the on air personalities is much more relaxed and refreshing. Enjoyable. Of course, right when I log on, it starts to rain.

Despite the rain... and even throughout the first delay... This broadcast is top notch and how they should be done...

I just found my registration info in my spam box, got everything done, signed on, and...RAIN???!!! Is it done for the night?

I just found my registration info in my spam box, got everything done, signed on, and...RAIN???!!! Is it done for the night?

Not yet, but it is raining harder at the track and with the cold temps, it will be hard to dry the track if there's a lot of rain.

shouldnt be long, i just checked radar right over track and all clear,it was a quickie!!!

At the risk of sounding dumb (won't be the 1st time) as I'm new to the Espn3 deal, is it only a half hour at a clip, because I see different shows starting every 30 minutes. Is that why the feed stopped, or will it resume when the racing starts again?

At the risk of sounding dumb (won't be the 1st time) as I'm new to the Espn3 deal, is it only a half hour at a clip, because I see different shows starting every 30 minutes. Is that why the feed stopped, or will it resume when the racing starts again?

It is the full deal, it just stops during delays. You can select what program you choose to watch :)

they are drying the track. we will be back on live when they continue qualifying. this is the first time we've tried something like this.

cross your fingers that the rain stays away and we can get back to work soon!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back