xMax Dragway live qualifying coverage Friday night (1 Viewer)

My laptop died. Went to put the charger in, refreshed espn3, bad move. Now I've lost my coverage :(

Too much coverage on NHRA being wrong about Melanie.. now they pulled the ESPN plug! haha

I gotta say, this is THE best qualifying broadcast in a very very long time!
Frcken fantastic and entertaining. We're gettin it all just about.
Thank you ESPN3 for this!! Completely shot my Friday afternoon to-do list to hell, but I DON'T CARE! :D:cool:

I gotta say, this is THE best qualifying broadcast in a very very long time!
Frcken fantastic and entertaining. We're gettin it all just about.
Thank you ESPN3 for this!! Completely shot my Friday afternoon to-do list to hell, but I DON'T CARE! :D:cool:

I'm bummed out right now that my coverage just went. I click to refresh and still have nothing but Football. When I go to put NHRA in my search I click on the coverage, hear the sound of a fuel motor for a split second and the coverage goes again. O well. Guess ill just have to deal with the audiocast. John prior to my ESPN stuffing up, I was loving the coverage. Hope you guys can do this for Maple Grove.

*Edit Now the Audiocast has been cut off. What a great morning here in Australia, NOT!! Haha.

Last edited:
That was the greatest thing I've seen on ESPN about NHRA in 15+ years. Why can't the regular show be like this?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back