Live Friday Night Qualifying! (1 Viewer)

Dave

Nitro Member
ESPN3.com is LIVE and the sun is shining brightly with pro stock motorcycle coming up in 15 mins. Pro Mod qualifying on live at the moment.

I really like the camera on top of the christmas tree. It's better than the one they usually have at the base of it.

It is pretty sharp, except now you can't see the tree come down. I do like the overhead perspective of the staging process though.

I also like that you can hear the PA system much more clearly now while they're announcing the Pro Mods.

Hmm the way that are conducting the interviews and graphics leads me to believe this is the same show you're going to see on tv sunday morning. They must be anticipating a lot of rained out sessions.

Lewis Worden runs 6.79 in his first pass in NHRA since 1999, and Jerry Eckman goes 6.77 in his return! Nice passes. We'll see how they stack up. Current top three 1. Eckman 2. Worden 3. Schmidt. Retro pro stock at its finest.

Well throw that all out as Richie Stevens goes 6.67.

Last edited:
You're welcome. Now that it's over, I've switched it to the 1994 U.S. Nationals. The 40th anniversary and the Snake's last Indy.

That was a great show tonight....looking forward to my flight tomorrow to head to Indy! Yes, I know Sunday will probably be washed out, but fingers still crossed for Monday!!

I really like the camera on top of the christmas tree. It's better than the one they usually have at the base of it.
Why are you not here Mike? :confused: They supplied a lot of free Mello Yello to all the teams today. I think I'm hooked on it already.:D

Last edited:
Why are you not here Mike? :confused: They supplied a lot of free Mello Yello to all the teams today. I think I'm hooked on it already.:D

We have a date with the NFC today and tomorrow at Union Grove. I really hate missing Indy, but it's damn near impossible to pass up the opportunity to drive a nitro funny car!

MM, Good luck this weekend. Try to have a bit of fun will ya. ;) :D

Dave,

Are you going to have this link going for the rest of the weekend whenever there is drag racing on?

Thanks,

Rapid

As one of those who's carrier doesn't have ESPN3, I THANK YOU for offering this up.

Rapid

Those that are watching should make a livestream account so we can chat while viewing also.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back