xMax Dragway live qualifying coverage Friday night (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
ESPN3.com will have live coverage of tonight's (Friday) qualifying from zMax Dragway.

Just thought you'd like to know, if you didn't already.

Sweet, hopefully my ESPN3 in Australia puts it up. They've shown every race this season, bar the us nats (which was scheduled) so hopefully I get lucky. :)

I was told 6:15, but pro stock isn't supposed to get started until 7:15pm, so if it's a little late getting going, don't blame the messenger! LOL

This sucks, We just switched to Direct tv and still have road runner Internet, Cant get ESPN3 now rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Any sugestions

Donie- I have Directv for TV and use Comcast for internet and I can still get ESPN3 because the ESPN deal is the the internet provider. If you haven't changed your internet provider you should still be able to get it.

I dont even see it listed on espn3 anymore. whats up with thta? Espn screw up again?

Paul Time warner says they Dont allow access unless you still get cable, Does not matter if you have High speed internet thru them. I nned to find someone that will let me borrow there Password, Figures, First race I take off and cant even watch it,

do you have a link for todays show you could share,i still cant find it,it was on earlier but now its gone

ESPN

^ Try that. What's odd is, in the live section the Le Mans has come up ready to go, but not NHRA yet, it is still listed to start at 6:15, underneath it, it has Le Mans for 6:20... I have a feeling I'm going to end up with nothing...

ESPN

^ Try that. What's odd is, in the live section the Le Mans has come up ready to go, but not NHRA yet, it is still listed to start at 6:15, underneath it, it has Le Mans for 6:20... I have a feeling I'm going to end up with nothing...

ESPN prolly puttin the screws to us again.

ESPN

Same here it was listed at 4:30 when I looked ... now it just shows the LeMans series. No NHRA qualifying.

Paul Time warner says they Dont allow access unless you still get cable, Does not matter if you have High speed internet thru them. I nned to find someone that will let me borrow there Password, Figures, First race I take off and cant even watch it,

Same here it was listed at 4:30 when I looked ... now it just shows the LeMans series. No NHRA qualifying.

Is it still showing in your upcoming though? Mine is, just not in the live section yet. I hope it comes on because first session of TF is starting right now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back