Wow ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Well since we have this new forem I think someone is exactly right. I had a rant about how our extended family not only straight line racing but customs , street rods all the Goodguys , Super Chevy Shows , Nostalgia every kind of drag cars car shows cacklefests you name it deserve at least one of the coming 2,000 cable channels .
SO in comes Pinks , Barret's Auctions and now reality sets in with John Force and familys Driving Force !.
We cannot be the largest grassroots motorsports sector without spending alot of money .
We are not growing Petunia's here folks!
Parts and tickets and travel and fuel all cost big bucks.
In that big bucks lies a certain power! The power of the wallet!
I hope John's show garners A & E large buck's.
Reguardless of the reason for being gone away from home weeks at a time it sure enough puts a marrage and relations with kids in a strain and Old John will just have to learn you can't order Daughter's around like employee's!

Christinson the starter producer of Pink's said in a interview at the Barret's Scottsdale Auction that when the show started he had a hard time coming up with contestants and did not know anything about Hot Rods or Drag Racing .
After the first 10 episodes people are lined up years ahead to get on the show and he is hooked and looking for a muscle car of his own.
Ever since the first Automobile hit the dirt road men have sought to make them faster and also raced heads up to see which was the faster.
My view is we are a much overlooked market for viewership and yeh bring on those girl's with the need for speed its one venue that the gal's sure can put the guy's in the trailer and their star can shine as bright as the men's.:rolleyes:

Christinson the starter producer of Pink's said in a interview at the Barret's Scottsdale Auction that when the show started he had a hard time coming up with contestants and did not know anything about Hot Rods or Drag Racing .
After the first 10 episodes people are lined up years ahead to get on the show and he is hooked and looking for a muscle car of his own.

Geez, he could have picked up a certain 1970 Chevelle Convertible LS6 at BJ's Scottsdale in January for 1.2 million! :) :D :p ;) HA

All the better for publicity and the sport!
I think Bruton See's a good thing if presented properly with ton's of ink and film at eleven!
Ever see old silents of the first road races at breakneck speeds of 23 MPH.
A certain large cigar shaped car with a huge engine held the speed record for four years till the brickyard got started.
For over 40 years I've had a love affair going on with the automobile and Drag Racing so I guess you could say that I don't hold an objective opinion.
However I'm not alone and Jim Janard and Evan Knoll have got it worse! LOL
What a good idea for a thread! Who's the most car crazy or the worst Drag Racing crazy person you know.
I VOTE EVERY ONE ON THIS SITE AS CERTIFIED ! LOL
We all are ! Ain't it a gas !
I 'm trying to be positive while sitting in New Orleans with fly's as big as P 51 Mustangs getting in every time the door opens.
At least if Houston drowns as it appears it might do this time I'm not there, but sitting below sea level in New Orleans which isn't too comforting either.
Oh and its rained here all day too.

Old John will just have to learn you can't order Daughter's around like employee's!

Well said...I think John admits he has alot to learn about dealing with his girls.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back