WOW! I'm Blown away! A Mater Comes Through Again! (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Once again we are doing the annual Night of Fire car show on June 6 to help a young boy with cancer. I posted a message here asking if anyone has a t-shirt or diecast to donate we would be greatful. Well, a big box shows up from Richard Haymaker and inside are five primo action diecast funny cars.....the real good ones! We als got a signed Cor Mac hat from our local CarQuest store.

I thought we were going to be a little lean this year but once again someone on this board came through for us and I want to thank Richard Haymaker personally for really adding some very nice auction items that will help fetch this family in need a lot of money! God bless you sir and everyone else on here. You all are the classiest people on the net

Rich Bailey
ProMotion Motorsports

Rich where is this "Nights of Fire" show at? If you need any "Fillers" for display let us know we can bring the boat depending on where it is. We just got back from a round trip to California and got rained out so any chance to show it off and fire it up would be fun. Let me know. Chris.

Chris!!! we would love to have the boat! The show is in Salem right of the Parkway and freeway. Call me as soon as possible at 503-370-9164 (or I'll call you) so we can set something up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back