Wow!! (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
Not bad, J-Boy!!! That 6.61 wasa one of the prettiest Pro Stock runs I've ever seen- wheels high, staight as a string and HAULIN!!!!

Right on Martin. I dont ever recall a Pro Stock car carrying the wheels like that. It was beautiful.

a trully awesome job by the summit/kb pro stock team, and jeff perly said in that interview, gregs car should have ran in the 50s yesterday. congrats on the national record and assuring a 1-2 finish in the points for the summit pontiacs!

All of that "too'ing and fro'ing" for the National Record was some of the best racing I have seen in a LONG time!

Great job by all involved.

Mike Dunn said on the telecast that the car seemed to like the wheels up in the air....................I immediately thought "I wonder how many teams will make adjustments to try that next week?"

With the right weather conditions, what will they be able to run in Richmond?

I'm guessing we might see that .50 in Richmond. I'm in Patuxent River, MD right now and the weather is ripe for big numbers for the normally aspirated cars... I can't imagine Richmond being too much different.

As I was watching the show last night, I saw Jason's car carrying the wheels for a lot longer than I'm used to seeing. I'm thinking to myself maybe this is the start of a new combination. If so, I'm all for it. I've always loved watching super stockers hike the wheels, and think it would be great if this becomes part of the combination.

You would have loved the old ProStock match racing days.:D :cool:

Ohhhhh, I do...
"Daddy, Daddy.... why is that Vega beating all those Hemi Dusters, Cudas, and Challengers?"

"Well son, that the Mouse that rules the World, and really, that guy with the cigar, he's not really that Grumpy... now be quite, or I'll give you to Larry Huff..."

I'm guessing we might see that .50 in Richmond. I'm in Patuxent River, MD right now and the weather is ripe for big numbers for the normally aspirated cars... I can't imagine Richmond being too much different.

Senior Chief...
You sticking around for the weekend?

Ohhhhh, I do...
"Daddy, Daddy.... why is that Vega beating all those Hemi Dusters, Cudas, and Challengers?"

"Well son, that the Mouse that rules the World, and really, that guy with the cigar, he's not really that Grumpy... now be quite, or I'll give you to Larry Huff..."

LOL Karl... And yeah, I remember alot of the old days, I think..:p Runs that looked alot like that at N.Y. National Speedway.. Don't the PSB kinda run that style (front wheel dangling for 300ft..)? Wonder if everyone will be tacking an inch on the wheelie bar height this weekend? ;)

Senior Chief...
You sticking around for the weekend?

I'm trying to convince my lovely wife it's the prudent thing to do, but with all the travelling I do she's not buyin'. I may be able to convince her to let me stay through Saturday - if so I'll be sure to look you up.

I was in E-Town when KJ broke the six second barrier, I'd sure love to see the first .50 too.

Look for Mutton chops, gray crew-cut and an OCIR tee-shirt, oh and the fact I'm 6'2 and 150 pounds...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back