Thread for Terry and Alan to Lo-jac (1 Viewer)

picture.php

This one is really good...the wanna be gangster pre-pubescent types...oh please!! I got some more of these self-help funny posters, but some of them are R rated for language!!!! But they are funny stuff!:D

picture.php

allow me to say, that I have some 'self help' posters that are more than 'R' rated.

re-doing the office tomorrow after werk... photos over the weekend... bought Angel a split level condo... not that big, just three by three by three...

lil bit keeps trying to play with my die casts... and she likes 'hot wheels'....

vote time, should I let her play with my Triple H car, Or the Texas Rattlesnake? She can't play with Mankind or Chyna... WWF and NHRA... is there a difference?

d'kid

Still busy rearranging the office during the 'Seep' delay....
need to find six more square feet... will trade for Jack-a-lope
Film at 11

meanwhile:
FOR SALE BY OWNER:
Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica, 45 volumes. Excellent condition.
$1,000 or best offer. No longer needed;
Married Twenty Eight Years. Wife knows everything.

d'kid

Sweet! So, I have a dohicky too! Wahoo! :D

G. took this some place maybe it shouldn't go.

yes, I've been known to do hickeys on thingys since I was in my early teens. even had more than one father upset with me for corrupting his sweet, innocent child... (contrary to popular belief, most of my dates were the aggressors)

Note: it didn't help that at thirteen, I was 6'1" tall and weighed 150... that's when I stopped growing. Not my fault by the time I was a freshman, several 'senior' girls took me on dates to the drive-in...

so yes, maybe growing up in the late 60's, early 70's was both a good and bad thing...

d'kid

G. took this some place maybe it shouldn't go.

d'kid

:eek::eek:Whoa!!! Back up the farm! I didn't take it anywhere! Ah am just a sweet lil' ol' innocent hippy chic that would never know nothin' bout that type of dohicky! (Is that a bit thick?) ;)

I was thinking in the mechanical sense of all those little "o"ringy-dingys and spring clips and home made springy thingys. You know, all the stuff that holds the world together?

But now that you mention it... I did meet my first boyfriend in high school. (I can't admit to one before then since I wasn't allowed to date until I hit a certain age... :D

Sweet! So, I have a dohicky too! Wahoo!

Kelly, from what I understand, all good Texas women have dohickeys, how else would we get anything done?

(contrary to popular belief, most of my dates were the aggressors)

Note: it didn't help that at thirteen, I was 6'1" tall and weighed 150... that's when I stopped growing. Not my fault by the time I was a freshman, several 'senior' girls took me on dates to the drive-in...

d'kid

I can see why. ;) :D

OK...the thingy(s) may be a blast from the past as far as Nitromater goes. So, I guess the yellow rose might be a dohicky surrounded by swirly thingys? :D

Kellytat2b.jpg

Darlin', I'm in my 40's...I lose stuff on a regular freakin' basis! :p;)

I know that feeling... I need a leash at my desk for my pens... knows it's my own fault when I can't figure out which closet I put that shirt I want to wear tomorrow. And God help me, I just know I have that spare set of keys around here somewhere. I need to quit putting things in "safe" places.

Ugh! I know I put my custody papers in a 'safe' place. I looked EVERYWHERE! I ended up going to the Montgomery County Court House and paying over $40 to get a certified copy. 1 week later I was looking for a highlighter for the kiddo....found them in my computer case I could have sworn I'd looked in before! Grrrrrr.......

Ugh! I know I put my custody papers in a 'safe' place. I looked EVERYWHERE! I ended up going to the Montgomery County Court House and paying over $40 to get a certified copy. 1 week later I was looking for a highlighter for the kiddo....found them in my computer case I could have sworn I'd looked in before! Grrrrrr.......

You did, but you forgot to pay off the house fairy. It happens every time! :rolleyes:;)

Okay,

Just uploaded more Angel and dohickys, thingamaflobs, whatchmajiggers, and ferstfitters from the redone office...

please ignore the 'barbie dolls' with guns on the right side of the desk. Jessica Lynn from next door made me a bet that I could use my modeling skills to make things correct. She lost, needless to say and bought 'Dad' a bottle of Beam as pay off...

and yeah, that piston on my desk is an ashtray...

and the copper urn behind my nitro pills in the cubby hole is my grand daughter, Kara Jean.

'ginna... someday, you could ask me about the spring and summer of 1970 and 'the county'.

d'kid

Karl,

Has Angel taken over Alf yet?

The spring and summer of 1970 and 'the county'? I am all eyes... or ears, when you are ready to spill it!

OK...the thingy(s) may be a blast from the past as far as Nitromater goes. So, I guess the yellow rose might be a dohicky surrounded by swirly thingys? :D

Kellytat2b.jpg

Kelly,
That is a purdy Tat... Kat's got a couple of futterbys, I'm the only one in the family that doesn't have a tat... Can't even think 'bout a needle without passing out... which made bootcamp REAL fun.

meanwhile, back at the ranch, there were a lot of thinys on the older mater that made it fun, including a race to x000 post between someone we know and luv and j-rod...

Think Kat might get pissed at me, just had a Jewels Sweet cigar here in my office... raining outside... and my office is upstairs in the far corner... so....

Someday, we've got to get together and do a Mater Thesaurus... kinda thinkin' we speak a different language here...

RoxyNova

Karl,

Has Angel taken over Alf yet?

The spring and summer of 1970 and 'the county'? I am all eyes... or ears, when you are ready to spill it!

There was a gravel lot right behind the stands at a 1000 ft... she was a friend of mine's mom (early 30's)... let's say I became a member of the 1000 foot club.:eek:

Angel's been know to sleep with Alf, here kitty, kitty....

d'kid

There was a gravel lot right behind the stands at a 1000 ft... she was a friend of mine's mom (early 30's)... let's say I became a member of the 1000 foot club.:eek:

Angel's been know to sleep with Alf, here kitty, kitty....

d'kid

I'm not speechless. ;) But I doubt things like that could fly now without someone getting horribly upset. :eek:

That's because he is furry & soft. :D My two keep taking over my old sheepskin.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back