Thread for Terry and Alan to Lo-jac (1 Viewer)

Ahhh yes, I am only a mile from work. Makes it easy to go home for lunch every day, play with the puppy, and not eat fast food constantly, or have to bring my lunch.

Who has a dirty mind on here???:D:D

Surprising, someone was reading over my shoulder at werk this morning and had no IDEA I was talking about a kitten... really thought I had talked the Boss into letting me have a girlfriend that I would share... AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Kat has said "No Matter with you Do, I'll never divorce you" which is really scary when you think about it.... I still haven't learned to sleep with my eyes open.

but yeah, Mark, coming home for lunch was really 'fun' while the kids were in school and Kat and I were much younger....

And no GT, it was more of a long Rat tail then a true ponytail. Kat really didn't believe I wanted it all gone, so she keep trimming more than shearing. longest hunk was only about 3"...

On another note, Think Wally finally got the Nitro Ban to stick... and it was so easy, don't outlaw it, just pick a supplier that can't supply it, tell everyone only nitro from that supplier is legal...

Everyone does remember that Wally was dead set against Nitro? Thank God for Outlaw Tracks...

d'kid
Items in the rear view mirror...

You know Karl... the dirty mind thing. There was so much that just popped into my mind. But an innate shyness just stopped me short. (I hope you believe that! :D ;) )

I understand about taking little bits at a time. I did that to my hair over the past few months. I wasn't brave enough to take it all at once like you did. Was below my tush and three serious cuts later I am just below shoulder length. But each time I had enough length to donate. :) With the heat we have had so far this year (hundreds & hundreds of degrees hot) I am thinking that chin length might be comfortable this year.

You know Karl... the dirty mind thing. There was so much that just popped into my mind. But an innate shyness just stopped me short. (I hope you believe that! :D ;) )

Sure Ginna, I Believe you...
One thing about posting on a board, people can't see the sparkle in your eyes or the grin on your face when you post. I was hoping that stating that Alan would love her would have been a dead giveaway. We all know had he has an 'thing' for cats...

I see from her blog, that Erica O has a new baby... a Blanca Chihuahua Bonita, little cutie...

more later,
d'kid
a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste...

Sure Ginna, I Believe you...
One thing about posting on a board, people can't see the sparkle in your eyes or the grin on your face when you post.
Video feed here could be a bad thing, it's the mind you know. ;) :D

I was hoping that stating that Alan would love her would have been a dead giveaway. We all know had he has an 'thing' for cats...
I am not sure if it was that or the pretty blue eyes & climbing all over you part. My heathens still had blue eyes when I got them - they were rescues.

I see from her blog, that Erica O has a new baby... a Blanca Chihuahua Bonita, little cutie...
I saw. My rottie used to lay on the floor and let a friends chihuahua climb all over her to play.

g'
lost my mind soap... :eek:

I was hoping that stating that Alan would love her would have been a dead giveaway. We all know had he has an 'thing' for cats...

image01212.jpg

BTW, even though we have the puppy and our persian cat, that would just assume be the only living thing in our house, looks like we may be adopting the cat I mentioned somewhere in this thread, Snickers. She is too full of energy to see in the little window at Petsmart, and Christina and I love our animals.

Well, as long as we are on the cat discussion, Karl--thought I'd post a pic of what Big Kitty presented me with on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend! If you are wondering why they are all on a messy grocery sack, she crawled in the sack to have the kittens, and then tore the sack all up and flattened it out. I put a nice little box with a blanket in it by them, she ignored it, and seemed extremely displeased when I tried to move one of the kittens to the box. She has since given up on the paper sack and moved the gang behind the couch. All five are doing nicely and as of last night have their eyes open.
picture.php

Hmmmm, hopefully not-am in the process of seeking suitable homes with "advance placement" arrangements--I would be happy to ship one or two to you--and you thought I wanted your address cause I was gonna send you hats!:D

Hmmmm, hopefully not-am in the process of seeking suitable homes with "advance placement" arrangements--I would be happy to ship one or two to you--and you thought I wanted your address cause I was gonna send you hats!:D

DAMMIT!!!!:D:eek:
image01515.jpg

Last edited:
DAMMIT!!!!:D:eek:
image01515.jpg

About twenty years ago, I woke up at 2am with Roxanne laying on my chest having a litter... she had eight over the next hour, I never moved... we kept Chief Bearclaw Windwalker, he of the six toes, midnight black, Joey got the twin boys, black with white diamonds on their chests... the four girls all went to nice homes, and then there was pocket rocket... he only made it 6 weeks, loved the little guy... Roxy would have nothing to do with him, but I spent those 6 weeks trying my best for him... and yeah, he 'lived' in my shirt pocket... never got passed the 'hamster' stage as Terry put it....

more later
d'kid

The previously mentioned cat, Snickers, has been adopted by us!! We picked her up last night, and she is a ball of fire, even willing to play 'chase' with the puppy. I'll get some pics added into my profile album.

Just posted a a few in my album yeah, that's me on my first birthday... and yeah the desk shot is from 01... desk cat 'lived' next door, as if... one of Roxanne's grandchild... more later...

d'kid

she's home.... sleeping in my lap right now.... film at eleven... kathy likes her...

pictures in a day or two

d'kid

she's home.... sleeping in my lap right now.... film at eleven... kathy likes her...

pictures in a day or two

d'kid

Hey, Karl, as of yesterday when I got home from work, Big Kitty's 5 children are now mobile and running (actually kinda crawling) all over the living room. Big Kitty is having a conniption trying to keep them all corralled--I'll try to get a couple pics of the now mobile kitties and send them along

I have become a blood donor in the last 18 hours lol.... she needs her nails trimmed...

more later, gotta get back to work

d'kid
bleeding on my keyboard

I have become a blood donor in the last 18 hours lol.... she needs her nails trimmed...

more later, gotta get back to work

d'kid
bleeding on my keyboard

A small pair of regular (people) nail clippers come in handy for those few quiet moments when you are holding her. Mine used to get regular paw handling when little. Makes it much easier now that they are about 12#'s of muscle.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back