Thread for Terry and Alan to Lo-jac (1 Viewer)

d'kid

Nitro Member
Just a few random thoughts here... take it and run with it kids

First off, Kat said I can get a new girlfriend... she's a little young, prettiest blue eyes you've ever seen. Love at first sight...Right now, she goes by "Trouble". Kat and I reached an agreement. I have to make room for her in my office, make sure she eats, take care of her nails, generally spoil her rotten... Kat even said she can sleep with us if she must... she moves in, in two weeks.

And Alan, believe me, I think you'd love her. I just met her today, but ten seconds after we were introduced, she was climbing all over me. Almost had to fight her to get her outta my shirt so she could go home. I'll take a few pictures when she moves in.

Ponytail is gone, got my yearly haircut tonight... not quite as short as Suzie Q's brother got over the weekend, still a little fuzz... Kat says she likes it, so I must look my age.

Sorry I've missed chat the last couple of weeks, body's been shutting down about 9ish, but I'm wide awake by 4:30 or 5... again, think it's the age thing...

Glad to see Joe's back, Route 66 eyecandy coming? I hope so...

you're up kids

d'kid
all cats are gray in the dark.
running for the shelter of my mothers little helpers...

Karl, it's nice to know you have been adopted! A friend of mine calls both of mine "the heathens" after seeing them with a severe case of the "evening crazies." Love to see a picture of her sometime. :D

Was the tail long enough to donate?

Awe........you adopted a little furball!!!! Good for you! I can't wait to see the pictures. Make sure you are in the pictures with your "new doo"!

My kitty's official name is Weebles "The Terrible" Maben! Now that he is 6 years old, he has calmed down on the 5:30 a.m. toe attackings!!! Thank God!!!

Give me time to come up with some material.....I've been a bit 'off' this week!!!

Gotta show pics of the new girlfriend though!:)

Well, the originally named "Big Kitty" gave birth to 5 little hamster-lookin things on Memorial Day weekend, and all 5 are doing well and have their eyes open. The other originally named cat "Little Kitty" isn't too sure about the whole deal--Karl, I'll get you some pictures of the kittens and you can pick one or two out--Suzie and Alan tell me you can't have just one! Ok, hijack time--Hey, did you hear Allmand Bros. Inc. of Nebraska just came on board as a marketing partner with Max Naylor VegasFuel Racing?:D

Hey, did you hear Allmand Bros. Inc. of Nebraska just came on board as a marketing partner with Max Naylor VegasFuel Racing?:D

Hey, I read that somewhere!! I've also become one of Allmand Bros. Inc. of Nebraski's best customers!!:D I still haven't figured out how to utilize their fine product line up in our automotive shop....but maybe we can use some of those nice, bright lights to interrogate Light and Compton about this screw job that VP is doing....hmmmm:eek:

I've got some new pics to add of our little girl, Lilly. I'll have to get them in my profile album so ya all can check them out.

(Ya all was my shout-out to those two girls from Texas, ya know....Suzie Q and Ms. Holmes!:D)

I've been a bit 'off' this week!!!

So here's my 'off' week...

Sunday -- pretty normal, took Christina (my better half) to breakfast, came home, did some housework, went to pick up some gear for the Monday morning fishing excursion.....

Monday -- .......said fishing excursion begins by me getting up at...wait for it...2:45AM!!!!! On my day off!!!!! Again.....2:45AM!!!! Get ready to go, and my fishing partner picks me up at 3:30, and we are on the water by 5:30, looking for some hardcore topwater action. I thought we'd fish til 1 or so, but oh no, we stay on the water until 4:30!!! Home by 6:30, shower, quick bite, and I'm out on the couch like a sack of bricks...until Lilly sticks her tongue in my nose...that'll get ya up in a hurry!!:D

Tuesday -- my Monday at work, and not feeling it after the previous day of sun, sun, and more sun. But I survive thru the day.

Wednesday -- a lot like Tuesday......still not feeling it, and it was slow at work to boot, so the day draaaagggggggggged on.

Today -- get to work, attempt to open the safe to get the shop ready to open. Keep in mind the combination to the safe has been the same for 3 years...and I suddenly seemed to have forgot the combo...go figure. I've been here since 6:30, and the safe still isn't open....:eek:

Thanks for the 'Mater and all my friends to entertain me though!!!!

Yep, Alan, we'll see if we can't get you a "preferred customer" number for Sears Point--it might make your stay more enjoyable!!

Karl, how's this for a jacking???? Do ya like how I made that long post all about ME???!!:D:eek::D

Just got home fer lunch, nice living a block from werk.....

Mouse just told me she has a line on a little black male furball... think Kat's gonna let me be the bad guy here... can't see Mouse putting the time and effort into raising the kitty... she has enuff trouble with the grandsons....

but ya'll know, daddy will give in.... but really, the box is going in my office, Trouble is going to eat in here, and I've got a basket and scratch pole already lined up for her... and let not talk about toys for her to play with....

and kids, this is just a ramble on thread... talk about yourself all ya want... it's good for a chuckle...

and I've found out today, some people have REALLY DIRTY MINDS...

d'kid
stuck in Lodi... again

Mouse just told me she has a line on a little black male furball... think Kat's gonna let me be the bad guy here... can't see Mouse putting the time and effort into raising the kitty... she has enuff trouble with the grandsons....

but ya'll know, daddy will give in.... but really, the box is going in my office, Trouble is going to eat in here, and I've got a basket and scratch pole already lined up for her... and let not talk about toys for her to play with....

and kids, this is just a ramble on thread... talk about yourself all ya want... it's good for a chuckle...

and I've found out today, some people have REALLY DIRTY MINDS...

d'kid
stuck in Lodi... again

Karl, as a cat owner who has never had anything to do with cats in my life before, I am convinced they are alien beings not from this earth....I keep expecting dog-like behavior from the "gang of two" as I call them, but that's sure not what I get! The scratching post thing--no one told me about the necessity of one of those and I didn't catch on until it became very apparent that they had decided the blue recliner would serve very nicely. But, bless 'em, as soon as they tore the sh!t out of one corner of the reclliner and I had decided to just deed it to them as their large scratching post, they lost all interest in it and started on the rocking chair. We now have a centrally located scratching post in the middle of the dining room;)

Ahhh yes, I am only a mile from work. Makes it easy to go home for lunch every day, play with the puppy, and not eat fast food constantly, or have to bring my lunch.

Who has a dirty mind on here???:D:D

Karl, as a cat owner who has never had anything to do with cats in my life before, I am convinced they are alien beings not from this earth....I keep expecting dog-like behavior from the "gang of two" as I call them, but that's sure not what I get! The scratching post thing--no one told me about the necessity of one of those and I didn't catch on until it became very apparent that they had decided the blue recliner would serve very nicely. But, bless 'em, as soon as they tore the sh!t out of one corner of the reclliner and I had decided to just deed it to them as their large scratching post, they lost all interest in it and started on the rocking chair. We now have a centrally located scratching post in the middle of the dining room;)

Our kitty has no front claws....but she still thinks she does, so she 'scratches' on stuff.....funny to watch...now if only her and the puppy would get along.........and our bird just watches them both very carefully....

There is a cat here at the local Petsmart for adoption, that has some big time personality. Every time we are in there (which is quite a bit having a puppy, cat, bird, and aquariums) she is always very playful....

Alan, check my revision to your darkside image on the other thread! Hey, lets do the hat exchange! pm or email me your address and I'll get you an official Allmand hat on the way. You never know, it may pay dividends in the pro stock pits at Sears Point---be sure to wear it!

Terry,

Where There Is Cat, There Too Is Civilization.
I've been told I have the Morals of a cat, I take that as a compliment. I also have a cat's sense of humor, and enjoy the simplest things (like my 'fellow' Maters:D)

d'kid

Alan, check my revision to your darkside image on the other thread! Hey, lets do the hat exchange! pm or email me your address and I'll get you an official Allmand hat on the way. You never know, it may pay dividends in the pro stock pits at Sears Point---be sure to wear it!

Done checked it out, and jackd for use as my avatar!!! I did give you the cred though!!

Ahhh yes, I am only a mile from work. Makes it easy to go home for lunch every day, play with the puppy, and not eat fast food constantly, or have to bring my lunch.

Who has a dirty mind on here???:D:D

I too live close to work, about 2-1/2 miles. My wife, Suzi, does in-home daycare for a living so I've gone home plenty of times for lunch. Sometimes I even had some food.

Is that a dirty enough mind for ya Alan?

I too live close to work, about 2-1/2 miles. My wife, Suzi, does in-home daycare for a living so I've gone home plenty of times for lunch. Sometimes I even had some food.

Is that a dirty enough mind for ya Alan?

Thankfully when I spit, it's my work computer and not at home!!:D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back