Thread for Terry and Alan to Lo-jac (1 Viewer)

A small pair of regular (people) nail clippers come in handy for those few quiet moments when you are holding her. Mine used to get regular paw handling when little. Makes it much easier now that they are about 12#'s of muscle.

G... nails clipped at lunch today... lil g is sleeping in my lap as I type this... she likes nibbling on earlobes... takes after me, I guess...

ya'll think I should turn this into a running blog?

d'kid

G... nails clipped at lunch today... lil g is sleeping in my lap as I type this... she likes nibbling on earlobes... takes after me, I guess...

ya'll think I should turn this into a running blog?

d'kid

Karl, you don't really need to see my answer to know it is yes. :D I love hearing about everyone's animals and the stuff they do.

Karl, gonna get some pictures of Big Kitty's kittens tonight hopefully and will post them tomorrow--maybe we can run into someone who is in the market for one!

Some good lookin' little felines T!!! But I think they look at home in your place, so you should probably keep 'em all!!!!!

But I WANT to share!!! Any maters out there need a kitten? Or two? These guys should be ready to leave home in 3-4 weeks...

k'dubs promised to take pictures tonight... i'll put em my album as soon as we do....

d'kid

Thank you for sharing Karl. :)

You kitten is adorable & now I knwo why you were calling her Trouble. :D ;)

I believe that Chris Cook is a big time cat guy, and would love to give a couple of those little ones a home......:D:eek:

I will take the cats for a ride!

In all seriousness ... you got a better chance of getting struck by lightning than of me living in the same place as a cat. They are sneaky, suspicious, EVIL beings ...

.. They are sneaky, suspicious, EVIL beings ...

You want sneaky and evil....I got your sneaky and evil!!!
cat.gif

human.jpg

Crazycat.jpg

crazycat.gif

I will take the cats for a ride!

In all seriousness ... you got a better chance of getting struck by lightning than of me living in the same place as a cat. They are sneaky, suspicious, EVIL beings ...

But I like that in a person... my little Angel is sleeping in my lap listening to the Audio cast...

They are sneaky, suspicious, EVIL beings ... would that be Alan, Terry, GT, Teri with the pretty eyes, Timmah, Mike Minick, Suzie Q, and the rest of us crazys?:D

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back