WJ Accident (1 Viewer)

I have a pretty damn good idea Pat 'might' know what he is talking about.

Let me rephrase that a little and add I was told that by someone that would have been there and am looking into further information.

Oh and dont be so quick to judge, just because you may never have heard of an incident that could have occurred.

Let me rephrase that a little and add I was told that by someone that would have been there and am looking into further information.

Oh and dont be so quick to judge, just because you may never have heard of an incident that could have occurred.

FYI,Pat was WJ's crew chief for a long time. I would think he might have a "clue" about it. I talked to Arlene right after the accident and she also said that was the first.

OK if I am wrong like all of you say, which is very possible... Help me figure out why the story includes WJ's name... From what I have been told he was testing a red camaro, the car came off the line, didnt make it to the 330' mark before putting it on his lid...

and BTW I have nothing against WJ at all, in fact he is a favorite of mine in PS...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back