Update!! WJ Now Running On Mean!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
WJ to the # 1 spot with a .67 @ 207.43 MPH and KJ runs another .68 for the # 2 spot. I know there's another session but it's good to see them running so well. :)

he's got nearly 3 hundredths on the canazzi/KB cars.:eek::eek: Is there any doubt who is the king of horsepower in PS ??

The NHRA results page shows Jeg Coughlin in last qualifying place with this time:12.081 203.71

Wuzzup with that? :confused:

I am impressed with the performance of the Johnson's. It looks like their hard work is paying off in performance. I hope they can keep it going!

I'd love to see WJ start winning again

WJ to the # 1 spot with a .67 @ 207.43 MPH and KJ runs another .68 for the # 2 spot. I know there's another session but it's good to see them running so well. :)

Remember back when it was the same guys on top every race, race after race after race? Guess those days are over for them.:D

WTG WJ!!!

Loved his comment on NHRA Raceday that the problem was between the back bumber and the front bumper. Thanks for narrowing it down! :p;)

Remember back when it was the same guys on top every race, race after race after race? Guess those days are over for them.:D

WTG WJ!!!

The old saying is "the sun don't shine on the same dogs butt all of the time". It just amazes me how tough P/S really is. They interviewed Mike Lewis,Schumacher's guy on the show last night and he said that F/C was tougher than P/S. I guess he has his opinion and I have mine but P/S is the most competitive class there is. I remember back when WJ made the decision to go to the DRCE 3 and leave the 2 behind. I also remember GA saying he didn't know why WJ was going that route because there was more left in the 2. I remember how tough it was on him in the beginning with the 3 but he stuck with it and that's what I believe has them in this position. WJ's decision was the correct one and I for one am glad to see them doing so well. Do I think they will dominate? I don't think anybody is going to dominate but when you make good power and the breaks go your way,the odds are there for a Championship. Lets just say when I talked to WJ before the season,he was optimistic and after I talked to him @ Atlanta,he was very optimistic they were on to something. I guess he knew what he was talking about.:)

WJ has turned his program around but those RT's continue to be his Achilles heel and that may be whats gonna make 100 wins very difficult. maybe WJ should go to fellow old guy V. Gaines and ask how he all of a sudden started getting those ‘Jeggie like’ reaction times :p:p

WJ has turned his program around but those RT's continue to be his Achilles heel and that may be whats gonna make 100 wins very difficult. maybe WJ should go to fellow old guy V. Gaines and ask how he all of a sudden started getting those ‘Jeggie like’ reaction times :p:p

Could be the naps in the staging lanes:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back