P/S-Let The Games Begin (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
Looks like tomorrow could help set the tone for the P/S Championship. GA & Connolly in rd 1 with KJ getting the winner if he gets out of rd 1. There are other rd 1 matchups between Countdown drivers that will do the same. I was standing next to some P/S heavyweights (see Don Ness) on the fence today when WJ laid down the .68 in rd 4. You should have heard the buzz because that was an awsome run considering the conditions. It's a shame WJ didn't make the Countdown but he didn't and the games will continue. Another interesting rd 1 race will be between Justin Humphreys (aka Justin Johnson) and the third KB Racing car driven by Rob Mansfield. I think JJ will be a player for the rest of the season with WJ power. GOOD LUCK to WJ/KJ & JJ.

davey hurt the motor sat so that was a diff bullet sunday first rd . no excuses though, great bunch on guys on the charter car .utt ,jr,lightning .big show . go get'em in dallas.

davey hurt the motor sat so that was a diff bullet sunday first rd . no excuses though, great bunch on guys on the charter car .utt ,jr,lightning .big show . go get'em in dallas.

What?,all Cagnazzi motors don't make the same power? imagine that? I guess Krisher knows all about that doesn't he?:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back