P/S>The Games Continue (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
P/S will be very interesting tomorrow with some rd 1 match ups that will go a ways toward the Championship. Jeggie has JJ,KJ has Line and Stanfield has Connolly. I have a feeling this deal is going down to the wire and could very well be decided @ Pomona. I'm hoping JJ does his job and sends Jeggie packing.:)

You mentioned several drivers in your post, my opinion is that the last race of the seaon will come down between two drivers again, I think that Jeg Jr. will be one of them and the other will probably be either Connolly or G.A.
P.S. I changed my name to Pops

Pops,

Okay, had to go look to see who JJ was....
not being a follower of Pro Stock, looks like a he who leaves first wins day...

If number 3 beats number 14, this could be an "Interesting" day...
8/9 is a call it in the air coin toss, same thing with 5/12...

2/15 could be the 'upset' of the day

d'kid

Kid,
Your right about a lot of races being decided on the starting line, these guys usually complete passes so most of the races are decided by who gets to the finish line first not who gets down the track without blowng up or smoking the tires. The biggest problem with the position in which you qualify is that the lower qualified car does not have lane choice. Greg Stanfield proved that you can win from a low qualifying position at the last race (Dallas) by knocking the tree over, I think that he is the dark horse for the championship

You mentioned several drivers in your post, my opinion is that the last race of the seaon will come down between two drivers again, I think that Jeg Jr. will be one of them and the other will probably be either Connolly or G.A.
P.S. I changed my name to Pops

My top three are KJ/Jeggie & GA for the Championship. There's 16 rounds left,Connolly/Line & Stanfield are 5 rounds behind,AJ & V. are 6 rounds behind. We will see,today is going a long way toward the deal. Go get em WJ /KJ and JJ.

Last edited:
base on first round performance (6.65 for AJ and 6.64 for JC) I'm going with Jeg. KJ going out first was a shocker :eek:

base on first round performance (6.65 for AJ and 6.64 for JC) I'm going with Jeg. KJ going out first was a shocker :eek:

Yep,that hurts big time. I don't know what happened to him,.05 hole shot but slowed to a .66 and lose by .0005 or 2 inches. KJ can't catch a break but WJ got out of first round.

WJ to the semi's,Jeggie loses in rd 2,Connolly outa here. Maybe that first round loss by KJ isn't going to hurt quite so bad now that Jeggie is outa here. GO GET EM WJ.

So it's turning into a race for the spoilers. While I like to see new faces in the winners' circle, the whole thing stinks.

If I wanted to watch Survivor, I'd tune to that program.

Well,like I said,this deal will probably go to Pomona before a Champ is crowned. I'm pulling big time for KJ and hopefully he'll get it done. WJ was looking good coming out of the senior citizen side of the ladder and maybe he'll get on a roll too.Let the games continue.

this really coulda been warren's day as edwards was vulnerable in the semis and u seen what happen to line in the final. fortunately for kj jegs only went one round, so they are still separated only by a couple of rounds.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back