WJ To Gain Sponsorship (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
You heard it here first,WJ is getting sponsorship from a very unlikely source,CITGO,that's right,CITGO. It seems that Venezuela President Hugo Chavez is a huge drag racing fan and when he found out that WJ isn't running this weekend @ Vegas,he proclaimed that enough is enough. The only stipulation is that WJ has to run Citgo 87 octane fuel. When asked about it,WJ said that running the Citgo 87 would not be a problem but getting it through tech might be. Stay tuned for more details as this ground breaking news comes available.

You heard it here first,WJ is getting sponsorship from a very unlikely source,CITGO,that's right,CITGO. It seems that Venezuela President Hugo Chavez is a huge drag racing fan and when he found out that WJ isn't running this weekend @ Vegas,he proclaimed that enough is enough. The only stipulation is that WJ has to run Citgo 87 octane fuel. When asked about it,WJ said that running the Citgo 87 would not be a problem but getting it through tech might be. Stay tuned for more details as this ground breaking news comes available.

Hmmmm, let me go check the calendar. :D

I'm probably the only soul on all of nitromater that can say something nice about Hugo Chavez.

HE NATIONALIZED HIS COUNTRY'S OIL INDUSTRY!

As opposed to the USA, where our Congress just this past week voted to continue providing BIG OIL with an annual $300,000,000 tax break to help foot the bill for continued oil exploration in the USA.

Oil Companies are only the MOST PROFITABLE INDUSTRY since the BIG BANG created the universe a gazillion years ago.

Better our tax dollars go to the already rich that don't even need it than infrastructure or education or those other frivolities the American Middle Class is learning to do without.

Just because Trickle Down Economics has not produced any results for the last thirty years doesn't mean we shouldn't continue enriching the already rich even further. We need to give this charming economic theory another thirty years in the hopes that middle class prosperity will again return to America.

Anyway, I hope Warren's deal is for real. I think he's a cool guy.

-90% Jimmy

April Fools?

Damn - I got snagged.

Hurts that Hugo probably isn't a drag fan. At least Obama had a chance meeting with Don Garlits in a Virginia ice cream parlor during the 2008 campaign.

It was probably with help from Barack's staff that he greeted Big as the Number One Drag Racer of all time.

- jim-the-sucker

I'm probably the only soul on all of nitromater that can say something nice about Hugo Chavez.

HE NATIONALIZED HIS COUNTRY'S OIL INDUSTRY!

As opposed to the USA, where our Congress just this past week voted to continue providing BIG OIL with an annual $300,000,000 tax break to help foot the bill for continued oil exploration in the USA.

Oil Companies are only the MOST PROFITABLE INDUSTRY since the BIG BANG created the universe a gazillion years ago.

Better our tax dollars go to the already rich that don't even need it than infrastructure or education or those other frivolities the American Middle Class is learning to do without.

Just because Trickle Down Economics has not produced any results for the last thirty years doesn't mean we shouldn't continue enriching the already rich even further. We need to give this charming economic theory another thirty years in the hopes that middle class prosperity will again return to America.

Anyway, I hope Warren's deal is for real. I think he's a cool guy.

-90% Jimmy

The way it's going in 30 years there won't be a middle class..:rolleyes:

I gotta give you credit Mike, the deal's not true, but maybe we can hope Chavez is a drag racing fan.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back