WJ Accident (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
WJ was testing @ Atlanta today and the car got out of the groove and he put it on the roof. WJ is OK but I'm sure his pride and feelings are hurt. There's never a good time for this to happen but this was the best car or one of the best cars he's had. He's been running & qualifying well and this has to happen.:eek:

Wow. Sure am glad he's OK.

I guess there's a first time for everything.

The car can be replaced. The Professor can't....

Very glad he is ok,Hope he can get right back out theremsure are doing better already this year!

I wonder if he's going to do the same thing he did to Kurt when Kurt put his car on the roof years ago, and send himself to driving school???;)

Once again, I'm glad he's OK!!!!

(And I have a sneaking suspicion Kurt's probably reminded his dad about that.)

Last edited:
On an 1/8 run WJ had just lifted , when he cleared the bleachers a 35 mph wind pushed him into the wall. WJ, will probably use Kurts Cobalt at Charlotte & Houston. Full story at NHRA.

Last edited:
Damn, you never hear of WJ going turtle with a car.

Nope.. first time for that one. He wrecked in rockingham and woodburn, oregon in 1994, and the blow motor at houston in 08 that put him in the wall. First time upside down though. Amazing with the amount of runs down the track too.

Nope.. first time for that one. He wrecked in rockingham and woodburn, oregon in 1994, and the blow motor at houston in 08 that put him in the wall. First time upside down though. Amazing with the amount of runs down the track too.
That blown motor in Houston was the best save I ever witness in person(or maybe even on TV).

That blown motor in Houston was the best save I ever witness in person(or maybe even on TV).

Damn straight! Ol' Warren may not get the clutch let out on time like he used to, but there's waaaaaaaaay more to being a great driver than what happens on the starting line. ;)

Take the reaction times out of the equation and he's as good, or most likely better, than anyone the sport has seen.

Sean D

Damn straight! Ol' Warren may not get the clutch let out on time like he used to, but there's waaaaaaaaay more to being a great driver than what happens on the starting line. ;)

Take the reaction times out of the equation and he's as good, or most likely better, than anyone the sport has seen.

Sean D

You dont earn the amount of titles and wallies with great engines alone

Just a FYI... Warren Johnson has flipped a car over in his career despite what everyone is saying... He rolled a brand new car at an early to mid 80's manufactures meet at Byron testing...

Just a FYI... Warren Johnson has flipped a car over in his career despite what everyone is saying... He rolled a brand new car at an early to mid 80's manufactures meet at Byron testing...

Yeah, and you don't have a clue about what you are talking about!!!

Pat

Let me rephrase that a little and add I was told that by someone that would have been there and am looking into further information.

Oh and dont be so quick to judge, just because you may never have heard of an incident that could have occurred.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back