whos going to martin (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

Nitro Member
will be hanging with the cummings family / or hanging around hartleys( palmer suppose to drive tf unless something has changed.

kathy . im ready to first ihra race of yr for me then goota check on flight for epping then milan THEN ITS TIME INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop by ask for scubasteve. you going to columbus for d3 this weekend i'll be there, how was the beer garden at gb

LOL....never made it to the "official" beer garden @ GB....we had our own mini one in our pit!;)

We were supposed to run d3 @ Columbus this weekend, but I have some TV to do down in KY...so we scratched it and the rest of the team gets a break. We have been on the road for the last 5 weekends...and the week prior was shooting that "King of the Strip" show. I guess we need a break anyway.

We'll be @ Martin...then Epping....week off....Milan and we dropped Indy. We are afraid to be away from our shop so much in one month. I guess we could have dropped Epping instead...but I have wanted to race there since I did the TV for SPEED back in '03. It's just pretty out that way and my hubby has never seen it.

So where should I go to look up ScubaSteve?

after martin that will make 10 str8 for me then epping is toss up to u have jackies number at accelerated travel?? need to check epping flight but look doubtful , i like new eng dragway. then i think i have week off then i still have sports nats , milan ( think me and bud are going to drive from milan sat to norwalk to check out adrl deal then be back later night to milan wont miss much and never got to adrl deal b4 plus had coupon for free ticks in drag ill mag.then INDY( tues to tues) still have vegas and hopefully 131 will do nostaligia deal again like last yr. you can find scuba at various places . mainly with nitroplate iron mike fuqua.but also bertozzi,magic makoski, splingares, palmers top fueler, kevin craddock. cummings family, mike /johnny coughlins. harrington( shoe) hughes( HEY MUNSON) the folks , scuba comes out at night lol. your in lima im in defiance oh. i'll have a few for you in columbus this week . the zoo and grove are doubtful but never count me out i have extra oxygen bottles. if i do go to epping ( and u do too)will hang with jack webster , track regular there peace

I'll be there on Saturday with my three girls. We always sit with Big Zappy and maybe PJ will make it over....since Indy is too much trouble this year...:p

I'll be there on Saturday with my three girls. We always sit with Big Zappy and maybe PJ will make it over....since Indy is too much trouble this year...:p

I guess PJ ain't gonna make it but I'll be there with Zappy. See ya there JR! gonna be a long day!

hey brian, i will be rocking the music as well just picked up some mackie( tapco) bi-amplified moNitors for the bose , they ROCK. if your in need of adulty refreshments im pretty easy to locate now . will mainly be hanging with cummings/moser. but i get around pretty good for older fat dude. GET READY!!!!!!!!!!

I would be there but I will be announcing with Bill Jr. at the "Night Under Fire"! When I raced for Team Norwalk Raceway Park for the IHRA Division 5 Bracket Team Finals there last year I was really impressed with the facility. It is a mini Norwalk and we had a GREAT time at US131!

nice videos

did they get it in today?
I looked on the weather channel and it look'd like they mite get rain.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back