Who's All Going this weekend to SA? (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
I will be there. Just wondering who else is going. It will be my first ever IHRA National event.

I have a room reserved in New Braunfels, I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :)

Wish i could.... i am jonesing for some big time drag racing in person.....lol

If you get a chance check out some of my buddies.. they have a display everyyear fo some of the r/c drag cars... last year the team had to come get Kenny K out of the display several times....lol

Billy W

Last edited:
I will be there. Just wondering who else is going. It will be my first ever IHRA National event.

Justin, as a big IHRA fan, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts about the weekend considering it's your first IHRA National event and the differences between the two sactioning bodies.

Justin, as a big IHRA fan, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts about the weekend considering it's your first IHRA National event and the differences between the two sactioning bodies.

I will let you know Dave. I have been to many IHRA events before but they have all been divisionals, big $$$ bracket races, etc just not ever a National Event. I hear they are 2 totally different events so we will see. I hope the weather holds off and we are able to see some racing. I am ready for the pro mods!

I'll be there Thurs and Fri. for sure. Might sight see over the weekend.

Delivering some parts to a few teams.

Wife and I will be in Moritz "T" shirts.

Im such a loser but am I the only one that gets excited when I see some nitro funny car rigs headed down the highway lol. Couldnt tell whose they were for sure. Not that familiar with all the IHRA racers.

Yer not the only one, I saw a few here in Austin. Don't know if I'll make it to SA, this weekend is LOADED.

Im such a loser but am I the only one that gets excited when I see some nitro funny car rigs headed down the highway lol. Couldnt tell whose they were for sure. Not that familiar with all the IHRA racers.

Mike, my company is moving downtown in 3 weeks and today I was down there checking out the new building seeing how much work has been done and on my way back to the office I passed 3 big rigs in a row trucking down I10 and it just made me giddy. 3 more days and I will there!

Last edited:
They were on the other side of the freeway and I only caught a glimpse but the first one said TORCO on it and I think it was an IHRA trailer but the two big rigs behind it where huge toterhomes with stacker trailers both completely white so I figure sportsman guys but it didnt matter to me. I cant wait till 5 o'clock Friday.

I attended last years race and it was a blast. It was my first IHRA national event and it was laid back and .............FUN. The "nights of fire"(?)I think they call them are an excellent show!:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back