Who do you think will sponsor Dixon? (1 Viewer)

I think that Target would be a great sponsor for DPR....a white car with red targets....pretty cool!
And they would be getting an awesome and classy team.

Would mind seeing Target as the sponsor. But I'd prefer the opposite color scheme: red car, white lettering.

Well, how about a car sponsored by RC Cola? That'd be sweet.

Unfortunately you just don't find that stuff anymore. Are there any RC Cola fans in the house?

Unfortunately you just don't find that stuff anymore. Are there any RC Cola fans in the house?

Diet Rite is an RC Cola product. Winn Dixie supermarkets carry that and the regular stuff.
I like the Diet Rite as they were the first to use splenda sweetner instead of nutrasweet. much better tasting.

How about combining RC with the rumoured Crown Royal sponsorship for a match made in heaven - it'd be a rye and cola Top Fueler. CR and RC anybody?

Could be like this...

target.jpg

MAN Dave... you have some real talent on your hands!

I have some fantasy paint jobs in mind but unfortunately my photoshop/3D skills are lacking. There's always MS Paint to do sketches, but that would be crappy.

The artwork is outstanding.:)
I know there is a lot of speculation with regards to Target and Crown Royal as well as talk of Snake Racing being in the hunt for Monster before KB landed the deal but what is the "word on the street" on news of the sponsor hunt process?:confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back