Who do you think will sponsor Dixon? (1 Viewer)

I wont be there this year, someone keep us less fortunates informed.

B-wah-haa-haa, I got stuff to do here, I cant go.............and gas is down to $2.84 here today! ( down from $3.32 reg)

I wont be there this year, someone keep us less fortunates informed.

B-wah-haa-haa, I got stuff to do here, I cant go.............and gas is down to $2.84 here today! ( down from $3.32 reg)

$2.84, wow, the cheapest I saw tonight on the way home was $3.01.

I think that Target would be a great sponsor for DPR....a white car with red targets....pretty cool!
And they would be getting an awesome and classy team.

I just got it for $2.35 30 +/- miles (Splendora) north of Houston. Everywhere else around Houston is over .20 higher. Weird. They're predicting gas prices to fall to $2.00 by Thanksgiving.

What I find ironic is that not even a few miles from my house they make gasoline. Shell,ExxonMobil,Valero,etc. I am surronded by chemical plants that make gas in my backyard, yet my gas price is .30 cents higher than places 2 hours from here where my grandpa lives and they have to truck it there. Go figure!

Start a gas price thread!! Funny how things get off point... Old Mater all over again...;)
I have asked many times on here about NHRA selling SHOTS of Crown Royal and Jagermeister at Sonoma... Coincidence??? I dont tink so!! I personaly would like to see both companies step into our world, and I will support both as I do already...

Gas $2.89:p :D :eek: GEEZ!

What I find ironic is that not even a few miles from my house they make gasoline. Shell,ExxonMobil,Valero,etc. I am surronded by chemical plants that make gas in my backyard, yet my gas price is .30 cents higher than places 2 hours from here where my grandpa lives and they have to truck it there. Go figure!

Same here in No Cal Justin!!!! I paid $2.94 yesterday. We JUST finally dipped below the $3.00 mark here!

on 8/25 in similar 'indy announcements' thread i posted
[i am going way out on the limb and guessing that one of indy's
announcements may involve an alcoholic beverage. just a guess.]
this was in regard to crown royal - a rumor i heard about a month ago,
but of course at that time not worth naming names.
Hope both companies (C.R. and Target) come on board with the snake.
Target - have a mini-Target store in pits - i could walk to pits and return
with most of my kids new school clothes (BIR in august):D
seriously, i wonder if Target is looking at 'insourcing' with the NHRA
(handling a portion or all of the aparrell business/nitro mall)
Crown Royal - i picture a digger with real classy graphics similar to Kalitta's
digger the year it was sponsored my MGM Grand

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back