Who did? HILLARY DID! (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Doesn't KISS still open thier shows with, "you wanted the best, you got the best"........
Well, to make a long story short, I was actually ticketed to attend this race a month ago, but opted to go to Florida to visit family instead. Now, tonight.... In some ways I'm almost afraid to think what my emotions would be if I was there at HPT! OMG, I would have lost it. Finally, Jim Oberhofer gets his day. Don't forget, he was there and insturmental way back when at HPT when Scott Kalitta ran a ground-shaking 308.57. And what about Hillary Will? Grandpa, her Dad Steve & Mom.... are all smiling tonight..... as am I. I knew 4 years ago this day would come.... and I'll be dammed... here we are. To the crew... Trucker Mike, Chris, Troy and every one else.......it's been a long time. But tonight... this is YOUR day. I am so proud of this group. I haven't seen a wink of coverage all weekend.... but I just had to chime in here and say how so very proud I am of this group tonight. A win so long in the making, so badly wanted.... and so badly deserved. WAY TO GO HILLARY! Just like drivin the old' Dodge at Fortuna! GIRL POWER IN YOUR FACE!
Pit Boss JimO - it's good to be king, isn't it?!!!!!!

I just got a text from Jim O & they are all very excited. Hopefully I'll get to see her do it again at Chicago next weekend!!!!:):p:)

hell yeah!!!!! hillary and the entire team kalitta/kb racing is king today! congrats to hillary

CONGRATS TO HILL WILL!!! Jim O, Ken Black and the entire Team! It's great to see another Team get that wally, and awesome to have Hillary get her 1st NHRA national Event Top Fuel Wally!;)

Well Done young lady!:cool:

Congrats Hillary, All the O family, Blacks, the Cowboys and everyone. This was very cool to see! Congrats!
Can't wait for Joliet next week!

As I said in the other Hillary thread, it was tough seeing happen against Larry but I'm so happy for everyone involved/related to that team!!! That includes you too, Chris!!!

Just the first of many I'm sure!!!
:):)

PS: tho they didn't take Jim O to the ground, I'm sure his tummy is hurting; mine is just watching it!!!
:p

Last edited:
Congrats Hillary!!! I have been waiting for that to happen for a few years now. Awesome job to Jim O and the crew.

Maybe real race cars don't need doors anymore? This was awesome. For Hillary, Jim O., The Blacks and the entire Kalitta camp congratulations! Hillary & the team has quietly crawled up into the forefront of this class.

Congrats to the whole team! It is always cool to see first time winners. Hopefully the rest of Team Kalitta will follow Hillary's lead to the winner's circle soon.

I just got home from the track. Sun burn and all it was well worth it to see her get her first win. Congrats to the whole team.

Congrats to Hillary Will on first of many TF wins! Congrats also goes to Cowie on TAD r u in the ex Will dragster.

I would have love to be there to see her win. And Yes Can You say "GIRL POWER RACING" Boys! Congrats Jim O and crew. Hope Jon O did hurt you to much.The slug looked like it hurt.:)

Congrats to all the boys and GIRL! And a special congrats to you Chris from me and your little lady!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back